Chpt 15

(Y/N)'s POV

"Can you keep your voice down!" Someone shouted. "Mmm" I rub my eyes and sit up. What the hell is going on out there? I slump out of bed, my head was groggy. "No! You guys are being blinded by your feelings for that thing in there!" My eyes widened, that was Sakura. I pressed my body to the wall and peaked over the corner. My front door was cracked open and I could see Kiba gripping the door handle. "You're crazy! (Y/N) isn't some monster! Why do you keep calling her that!" Naruto jumped to defend me.

My heart was racing, please don't do this Sakura. "Do you have any proof of the allegations you're making?" I heard Shikamaru speak, his voice sent chills throughout me. He sounded so angry. "Yes! If you would just come to the Hokage's place tomorrow even she'll tell you!" I felt tears filling my eyes. I knew this was going to happen! The Ten Tails was right! I'm just lying to myself and everyone! "You've got it all wrong," Kiba finally spoke up.

"Just do as I say-" Kiba cut Sakura off, let go of the door letting it fly all the way open, and walked closer to her. "The only monster here is you! (Y/N)'s had the worst past and you just have to hold that against her! Sure we got into a fight when we first met but she turned herself in! She's not that same person!" He was shouting, very loudly. I couldn't hear them defending me anymore. It was too much, they didn't know the real me. Sakura's right. I can't lie to them anymore.

"You should just go Sakura," Naruto was gritting his teeth. Before anyone could say anything I stepped closer to them. "Sakura's right," I breathed out, my heart shattered knowing I'm about to ruin everything I cherished so much. "(Y/N) what are you talking about?" Shikamaru shot me a mean glance. "I-I.." I couldn't get the words out. Sakura started to laugh. "Come on tell them your last name! Tell them what you've been doing all these years?" I looked up at her, tears falling from my eyes. My lips were quivering, I can't do it!

"Better yet! Let's go wake up Lady Tsunade and have her explain it!" Sakura glared at me. I just started to walk. I felt someone grab my wrist, I knew his touch, it was Kiba. "You don't have to do this." I stared into his eyes deeply, "I do. I can't lie anymore." He backed away from me, the shattered pieces of my heart broke more. I walk ahead of everyone, my hands were wrapped around my waist. The walk was quiet and quick. It was like the world wanted this to happen to me. "I'll go wake her." I turn my head back slightly and start going up the stairs.

"Hah in your dreams. We're all going. You might run away." Sakura gripped my shoulder. I didn't have the strength to fight her. We all made our way up the stairs and opened the door to the Hokage's office. "What is your business here?" An Anbu ninja stopped us. "We have to speak with the Hokage. It's an emergency!" Sakura shouted. The ninja hesitated but went to go get her. "Sakura, if you're doing this just for some sick game..." I turned my head and looked at Naruto.

He was hanging his head low and anger was fuming off of him. "I'd save that anger for her." She just snickered. "I don't know what game you're playing Sakura. But even if she is hiding something from us, she isn't a damn monster!" Shikamaru snapped shouting at her and throwing a flower plant. "What the hell are you guys doing here so damn early!" Tsunade threw a bottle at our feet. "Lady Hokage tell them!" Sakura pointed at me. "Sakura what are you doing." Tsunade gritted her teeth.

"They are so blinded by their affections toward her! They can't see that's she a monster! She could snap any second and kill us all!" Sakura was shouting, I winced at every word. "Sakura stop it! That's an order!" Lady Tsunade demanded. "NO!" She stomped her foot. "If you won't tell them then I will!" Sakura marched over to me and grabbed my shirt in her fist. "Let go of her!" Kiba growled. "Tell them your last name!" She screamed at me. "Please stop..." I whispered. That just seemed to anger her more.