Chpt. 1

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N) get up." You heard your older brother, Kabuto, speak in a rude tone. You pretended to stay asleep, not really wanting to deal with his none sense today. "Lord Orochimaru wants to see you. Get up." And with that he left my hole of a room.

My (E/C) eyes opened and I stared at the cement wall in front of me. Another day. Sitting up from my springy bed I look to my left at my night stand. There was the only picture I had left of my past. It was mom, dad, Kabuto, and me. Kabuto had the same look on his face that he does to this day. I grab the picture and recall that same day.

I was six, my mother had asked me to go to the shop down the street to get some vegetables for dinner. I was so innocent back then. I remember running up to my father and giving him the biggest kiss on the cheek. He ruffeld my hair and smiled at me. I left the house and went to the store, but I recall being distracted by the sound of kids screaming. I rush out of my clan's little area and follow the screaming. It turned out to be actual laughter and one little boy screaming. I held my hands to my chest and whispered to them asking to leave him alone.

I just remember one little girl shoving me backwards telling me to mind my own business. I didn't get a good look at the little boy getting picked on, but he had bright yellow hair. I felt tears getting ready to fall so I ran back home. But...when I got back all I saw was death and a bunch of blood scattered everywhere. My tiny feet just kept pushing towards my home. Before I could reach my front door Kabuto stepped out with my father and mother's decapitated head in his hands. He was smiling. I shouted at him with tears falling down my face, but he just started to laugh.

The next thing I remember is Kabuto dragging me by my pony tail into the forest away from the mass murder scene. I passed out from all the screaming. And when I awoke I was here. In this hell of a place I am forced to call home. Orochimaru demanded Kabuto not to kill me that day ten years ago. He said he wanted me for my Dojutsu, that I was a spawn of such a rare thing I was extremely valuable to him,

He did multiple experiments on me. Trying to find a way to transfer over my abilities to him. But nothing would work so he made me his henchman. I hated it here, but I had no where else to go.

I placed the photo face down, I need to go see Lord Orochimaru before he punishes me for being disobedient again. I have enough scars to remind me of my mistakes in the past. I got up and got dressed in my usual uniform. Black tube top, black shorts, black long sleeve fish net shirt to go over my tube top, my (F/C) skirt with slits in the sides that go up to my hips for movement in battle, and my ninja sandals.

I grabbed my katana and placed it on my back and strapped my pouch of kunai on my hip. He was most likely going to send me out to fight to get my Dojutsu at full capacity. Little did he know, I already mastered my jutsu's but if I tell him that he'll want me as a vessel now. I walked out of my room and headed to his throne room. The hallway was slim and dim lit by torches. I pushed open the door and instantly met eyes with my cold hearted brother.

"Lord Orochimaru," I said getting down on one knee. "Ah, my beautiful pet, how did you sleep?" He licked his lip as I stood back up. "Fine sir," I said simply. "Kabuto please go get you delicious sister ready for today's experiment." My eyes went wide with his words. He hasn't done an experiment on me in three years. "E-Experiment?" My voice gave away my nerves. Orochimaru stood up from his throne and walked over to me with an ease to his steps. "Don't need to be worried dear, I'm not after your eyes." He did a full circle around me. Kabuto walked behind me and grabbed my arm roughly.

"Sit." He shoved me into a chair. "Why are you strapping me up?" Calm down (Y/N) you can't let him see you like this! It only pleases him more! After Kabuto strapped down my legs and arms he stood up and pulled a medical tray near me. "You see this needle darling?" Orochimaru spoke with his sweet venomous voice. I took in a deep breath readying myself for what he's about to say next. "Inside this syringe is a mixture of the blood of all the Bijuu demons. A little tricky to get, but we've gotten them all. And now, all nine of them will be suppressed inside of you." His grin grew to his ears.

My heart was beating so loud I'm sure they heard it themselves. "This might kill you." Kabuto spoke in the same tone as always. My eyes darted to his. "Kill me?" Would he really let that happen to me? I mean he's stopped Orochimaru every time he's tried to transfer souls somehow...but he did kill our whole family. "But I'm hoping it doesn't. Once you get ahold of these powers and including your Dojutsu, you're going to be my perfect vessel!" Orochimaru started to laugh sadistically.

Without any warning Kabuto shoved the needle into my arm. He pushed the venom into me and I couldn't help but let out a ear bursting scream. It was like fire was filling my veins. My body started to shake violently. My heart was beating faster than it ever has, like it was about to explode. And then suddenly it all went silent. I stopped shaking, my heart came to a dangerously slow pace, and my vision was shifting to different colors. "It worked." I heard my brothers voice. "Good, good. Now give her the amnesia shot. I need her to be focused for this next part of the plan."

My head hung low but I could hear everything they were saying. I could feel myself losing consciousness slowly. "Are you sure she'll actually leave with them Lord Orochimaru?" Kabuto spoke as he gave me another shot, most likely being the amnesia. "Yes, I can hear her talking to herself how much she hates this place and wants to leave, and now my little puppet will fall right into the perfect position for us to attack." Orochimaru's voice was ringing in my ears. I fell right into another trap of his.

"What if-" Orochimaru cut Kabuto off, "Are you worried about your dear little sister Kabuto?" I can feel the world around me going faint. "Never." Kabuto's words was the last thing before everything went black.

------

"Get up (Y/N)" Kabuto woke me from my sleep. I woke up and my eyes felt incredibly heavy. I looked down and saw I was dressed. My head started to vibrate with a harsh head ache. I placed both hands on my head, "What happened? This all feels so...odd." I spoke not intending for it to be spoken out loud. "Orochimaru wants you to go find the ninja's closing in on the layer." Kabuto said with a scuff and left the room.

I stood up, with one hand still on my head, and went to reach for my katana. I looked in my closet for it but it was already on my back. This all felt like deja vu.

With a quick shake to my head I left the layer to go find these ninja's.