Chpt 3

(Y/N) POV

I dodged each one of the blondes hits. He was just as boring as the puppy guy sadly. I felt a yawn coming on, I should end this soon. And then just explain to Orochimaru that you didn't have to fight anyone again? That they saw your eyes and went for this hills? I scoffed in my head. How many times have I said that excuse? He's not going to believe me when I tell him it again. Maybe I just tell him that I didn't get to use it- Hey wait. Why did he stop?

The blonde hair boy stopped throwing his punched and kicks. I took a hesitant step closer to him, did the kid really tire himself out without me having to attack back? I freeze in my movements as he started to walk towards me. I get ready for an attack, using my abilities to figure out his next move but I saw nothing. He had no thoughts of an attack! He walked up to me and as I was about to hit him in the gut he did the most unexpected thing. He kissed my forehead.

What is- What does- What's this feeling? I've never been kissed anywhere. I stood there completely in shock. In a split second my body snapped back to reality and I noticed his rasengan forming in his right palm. I need to dodge that or I'm going to get seriously hurt. I went to move but it was to late. "RASENGAN!" The blonde boy shouted and hitting me in the stomach. I spat out blood as my body collided with the tree. My body started to shake with pure anger. I felt my eyes twitching. This boy! He was gloating!

"Hah! She didn't see that coming now did she!" He stuck his tongue out towards the guy with spikey hair. He's going to PAY! I felt the change in my body, I knew my eyes were now a deep red color, like blood. It was my thirst. He was going to pay for making me hurt! I started to gather my chakra in my left palm, sending everything I've got into my Chidori. This idiot still had his back to me. I started to run at him. Right in the head! 

But before I could touch his head I felt frozen. I couldn't move. The chidori I had so powerfully gathered was now shrinking. I looked down and noticed my shadow. "What is one of the many rules of a ninja Naruto?" The spikey hair guy spoke. "Uh? What?" The blonde, who I'm assuming is Naruto, ran his finger up and down the side of his head. "Never turn your back on your enemy." The spikey hair shook his head. Naruto spun around and his nose touched my nose. His skin turned pale. He started to nervously laugh as he backed away.

"Now, (Y/N), since I've gotten you captured. How about tell us some information. Who do you work for?" He demanded from me. "Like I'd ever tell you?" I grunted. It started to become really uncomfortable being stuck by his Shadow Possession Jutsu. "Looks like you'll just have to be taken as a prisioner then," He smirked at me smoothly. I looked down to his hands, they were shaking. I started to giggle, knowing I can break out of his hold. He tilted his head back, "What a drag! Why are you laughing?" He moaned annoyed. In seconds I had bursted free from his grip. I jumped backwards towards the way back to the layer. "See ya boys," I blew them a kiss and jumped into the trees,

I started to laugh jumping away, but I stopped. Stopped moving, and laughing. I looked ahead of me, do I really want to go back? Back to a place I'm getting used just for them to rip my soul out, literally. I looked back towards were I left the three ninja, if I go with them I'l be held prisoner. But, I could lie. Say nothing of Orochimaru and claim I was using self defense because I thought they were going to hurt me. And then...I look ahead again. And then I could start a new life. My own life. And come back to kill you Orochimaru.

I started back to the ninja and landed in the tree above them. "You seriously kissed her?!" The puppy man yelled at Naruto, who's face was bright red. "I didn't see you land any hits on her Kiba!" He shouted back at the puppy man- Kiba. "Why do you care anyway!" Naruto yelled at him again, his face less red. Kiba got up and pushed Naruto. "Shikamaru tell him my plan worked great!" Naruto looked at the spikey- Shikamaru. "It worked until I had to save you." Naruto's face fell. 

I jumped down in front of him, startling him. "Y-You're back already?!" Naruto held out his arm in front of his chest. I just winked at him and walked around to be face to face with Shikamaru. I held out both hands in front of him. "Take me." He looked confused at my words and rubbed his head.

"As you're prisoner?" I helped him out. "Really??" Kiba interrupted confused. "Uggghhh can you just take me already before I change my mind?" I rolled my head back and groaned. 

"Alright," Shikamaru gently placed cuffs on my wrist. "Let's hed back to the village."