"i was so scared, I don't know what to do." Chaeyoung said while looking at mina. I could really say that she's scared because of her expression.

"Nah, Don't worry chae you did a great job" momo said while calming chaeyoung.

"Is she okay?, Will she wake up?" Chaeyoung asked us.

"Yeah, of course she will, maybe she just forgot to take her medicines so she passed out, but she'll be okay, don't worry chae" i said. Yup mina was taking medicines, well she's just taking it when she's stress.

After a minute we already reached our destinations. When we reached the hospital we immediately call for help then the doctor came  immediately they put mina on a stretcher and put her to her room. While the doctor was checking Mina's condition we waited outside her room, momo and sana give chaeyoung the food that they bought for her earlier, they decided to let chaeyoung rest first so they go home early. I also tell the rest to go home and i told them that i will be the one who's going to take care of mina for now, tzuyu and dahyun agreed but jihyo and nayeon refused, they told me that they want to take care of mina too so i let tzuyu and dahyun to go home for now.

<<TIME SKIP>>

The doctor finally came out of Mina's room and told us that she's fine she just forgot to take her medicine and she's stressed out so she passed out. We thanked the doctor then we entered the room, the three of us was just staring at mina and not talking to each other, then the silence came....after a minute i broke the silence.

"I'm going to buy some food for a while, take care of mina while I'm away arraso?

"Yes" they say at the same time. While i was busy buying a food someone held my hand and i immediately turned my head to see who is it then i gave her a confused look.

"Jeongyeon-ah, can we talk?" Nayeon just came out of nowhere.

"Yah why are you here? I told you to take care of mina right?"

"It's alright jihyo's there."

"*Sigh* arraso"

"Jeongyeon-ah, i want to tell you something...but promise me to keep it as a sicret,arraso?"

"Is it important?" I said while taking a bite of my burger.

"Ne" she said while looking at her shoes.

"Alright, go ahead and tell me, I won't tell anyone i promise"

"*Sigh* alright I don't know how to start this up but......this is all my fault"

"What do you mean?" I look at her with my questioning-look.

"Yah, don't blame yourself, this is not your fault" i added.

"Aniya, you dont understand" she said.

"Then make me understand!" I accidentally raised my voice to her.

"While we're on the studio, i saw jihyo was grabbing Mina's hand and taking her somewhere, i get curious about what they're going to talk about so i secretly follow them, then when i found out their sicret we fought about it, because i couldn't accept their 'sicret', and because of it i made mina cry then she leave us"

"WHAT?!?!, Didn't i just told you not to disturb them? And let them have their privacy yo-" i was about to say something but nayeon covered my mouth.

"I know I'm sorry i just couldn't help myself, btw lower your voice everyone's staring at us now"she said while her hand is still covering my mouth, everyone's staring at us now and some of them recognized us then she grabbed my hand and we left the store. We went to the parking lot of the hospital and continued to talk about what happen. I immediately let go of her hand and let her explain to me.

"Now, continue"

"*Sigh* believe me jeongyeon, i really regret everything" i could really tell that she regret it because of her expression.

"Why are you telling me this, why me?"

"Because you're the only one that i trust 100% and you're the only one i knew that can help me through this."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Help me apologize to them" i let out a deep and loud sigh, i think about it for a moment.

"Jebal" she said while doing aegyo infront of me and looking me staright into my eyes with her 'puppy eyes'

"Arraso arraso, I'll help you, but don't think that i agreed because of your 'aegyo' and 'puppy eyes' huh, i agreed because i want this problem get solved, besides I'm not gonna ask you about their sicrets anyway because I'm not like you"

"Jinjja?, Gomawo jeongyeon!" She said while hugging me tightly.

"Yah, i already agreed right? You don't need to hug me by the way" i said while pulling her away from me.

<<TIME SKIP>>

nayeon and i were walking to Mina's room then suddenly we accidentally bumped into someone, we looked up to see who is it and our eyes got widened after we saw who is it.

~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~

Such a boring chapter i know sorry for the slow and late update.

-xoxo