Prologue

Dedicated to ShaniceKazmi who suggested the plot. Thanks Shani for helping me With this plot...

I don't know this story will be a short story or fanfiction. It will totally depend on your response. I'm overwhelmed with the response and love I got on my previous 2 stories. Encouraged with the that I started this. I hope you all give me the same response and love for this story too...

The story starts after khushi came to know about Shyam's truth and Arnav realises that he is destroying Lavanya's life by marrying her when he started developing feelings for khushi...

Prologue

"I'm sorry lavanya to include you in this mess but I can't, I can't do it not anymore. I can't pretend to marry you or love you and destroy your life when I know I don't love or wish to marry You!!"  Apologized Arnav feeling guilty of playing with her life.

"I knew it ASR that you don't love me or wish to marry me but I kept on going with the flow do you know why? Because of hope, hope to see light in darkness of our relationship which was nothing but fake. Hope to see some kind of love in your eyes, hope to feel some care in your expensive gifts. But who am I kidding it was never destined to be loved by you."

"Let me tell you ASR my reason to be your pretend girl friend was just to be important, to get famous and to gain attention of people but in this 6 months of relationship I got everything I wished if only I wished the importance from you and your attention. Anyway, I'm happy that I learnt to differentiate between good and bad, right and wrong,and many more things from Khushi."

"If not for this relationship then I wouldn't have met khushi and learn many things from her. She is a gem ASR, whoever gets her will be very lucky!!"

"I know lavanya!!" Promised Arnav

"ASR can I.... can I.... hug you one last time??" Lavanya asked hesitantly as she no more has rights on him.

"Sure!!" Saying this Arnav came forward hug her willingly for the first time but after their break up, how ironic!!!

"Thank you so much for everything ASR. I will never forget you and your family!!"

"Same here Lavanya, I hope to remain in touch with You!!"

"No ASR, please let me collect the broken pieces of my life myself or else I won't be able to move on!!"

"I'm sorry Lavanya, I wish I could help you in something!!"

"Then please do it, let me go in peace and never contact me till I message you or call you. I promise to do it when I will be back to myself!!"

"I'll wait for that day!!"

"ASR please don't say anyone about our breakup to anyone as everyone is in a party mood and upon that mamiji Will try to cancel Aakash and Payal's engagement, I don't want that to happen. Let them engage in peace!!"

"Time changes everything Lavanya!!" Exclaimed Arnav on seeing her to be so considerate after being hurt and upset.

"Yeah ASR, like you started apologising which never happened earlier!!"

Arnav smirked in response and left from there..

......................

Gupta house

Khushi was about to go out of the house when Garima called her

"Khushi you have my promise you aren't going to say about Shyam to them!!"

"No Amma, I can't promise you anything related to him. He is cheater Amma, a betrayer who is cheating behind his wife's back."

"It is their fault khushi, that they married their daughter to such a man.  They should have enquired about him before marrying him off to their daughter!!"

"Maybe Amma, who knows that he started doing this after their marriage. Maybe he wasn't like this at the time of marriage so they married their daughter to him. You and buaji too know how he sweet-talked and entered our house and got engaged to me. It was my luck that I saw him before my marriage cheating with me and his wife or else you would have married me to him with or without my wish."

"No Khushi it isn't like that......" Garima was about to continue but was cut off by call on Khushi's phone.

"Yes Anjaliji.."

"...."

"Yes, yes I'm coming!!"

"......."

"Yes I'll be there in a while!!"

"Amma I have to go Anjaliji called me!!" Khushi said after hanging the call and went from there.

To be continued............

How was it guys??? Hope it was good.

Don't forget to hit 🌟and comment if you like it....

P.s. this will start after 'A Bullish Khushi' and will be slowly updated.