Drunk

The front door made a loud crash slamming into the wall. An even louder cling came from what sounded like keys being continuously knocked against each other. A colliding sound of noise came from downstairs, waking up Ian.

Ian slowly and silently walked down the stairs, trying to check up on whoever was making the all the ruckus. 

"Mickey?"

Ian quickly caught Mickey's eye. He smiled and then staggered slightly swaying across the room to Ian. The smell of alcohol dripped from his pores and quickly covered Ian's senses. 

Mickey grabbed onto Ian's shirt, puckered his lips, and moved his face closer to Ian's.

"You're drunk." Ian sighed, moving his face away.

"No shit, Sherlock." Mickey laughed.

"Come, let me put you to bed." 

"Don't fucking touch me!" Mickey yelled pushing Ian away from him.

Ian saw his jaw tense and his eyebrows lower.

"Mick, let's just go up stairs and into bed. Please." 

"Don't treat me like I'm some fucking child!" Mickey barked. The veins on his neck popped as he clenched his teeth.

'Would he try to hit me?' Ian thought to himself. He then quickly shook that thought away.

He stayed silent and watched every move Mickey made.

Mickey moved away from Ian and sat on the couch, he separated his legs and dug into his pocket, reaching for a cigarette and a lighter. He placed it inbetween his teeth, lit it, and inhaled sharply. 

Ian walked over to Mickey and snatched the cigarette from his mouth.

"Hey!" Mickey hissed, springing up off of the couch.

"Give it back, you fairy!" He added.

Ian didn't want to make a big deal out of what was happening because from experience he knew what happens to a person once they're under the influence.

"Mick, please." He said trying to grab Mickey's hand.

"For me." He continued.

Mickey nodded and laughed. 

"Fuck me first." He said with a smirk.

"I don-" Ian was cut off.

"Come on, you know you want it." Mickey whispered, that smirk still on his face. He began to caress Ian's neck and ass.  

"Fuck me." He added, breathing into Ian's ear.

"Get ahold of yourself." Ian murmured, placing Mickey's arm around him, and his arm around Mickey's waist. He led Mickey into their room and threw him on the bed. Ian removed his shoes, then he removed of his jacket and slipped off his jeans. He then placed a blanket on him and kissed him on his forehead.

Turning away from Mickey, a mumbled word arose from the bed.

"Thanks." 

Anything for you, Mick.

"No problem." Ian responded, walking to the other side of the bed. He crawled into bed and cuddled up with Mickey.

What a night.

Thanks for reading. xo