Chapter 14

Zayn comes home that night, to find Harry making dinner in the kitchen like a good little wife he is. They aren't married yet, but there's no harm in thinking. Don't question Zayn, he will fight you and honestly, that won't end well for you.

Zayn puts his hands around Harry's waist, hugging him from behind, making Harry jump a little.

"Oh god, you scared me Zee!"

"I'm sorry love." Zayn chuckles and kisses Harry's shoulder.

"Dinner is ready, go set the table." Harry says turning off the stove.

"Yes my dear wifey."

Harry rolls his eyes at that.

Beefsteak, omelet, mashed potato and vegetable soup. They all look delicious and smell like heaven. No surprise in that, since Harry's a great cook.

"Guess who I met today?" Zayn says while they are eating.

Harry puts down the fork and sips his wine. "Who?"

"My high school best friends, Liam and Niall!" Zayn exclaims, taking a sip of his wine. "This is the first time I met them since we moved here."

"Oh my god! How are they doing?" Harry is excited too. He remembers those kids, they used to hang out with Zayn all the time.

"They're doing well. They moved to London recently." Zayn sighs and takes a bite of his steak. "I missed them a lot."

"Ahh Zaynie, you guys should hang out tonight." Harry suggests. He misses them too. They're lovely people after all.

Zayn smiles and shake his head. "We're meeting tomorrow night at the bar, not very far from here. You coming?"

"I'm sorry Zee, I have to accompany my sis and Kevin .They are in London for a visit, remember? I won't be home tomorrow night, I have to stay with them. They're leaving in the morning the day after tomorrow." Harry gives Zayn an apologetic look. "I'll go with you guys nex-"

Zayn frowns interrupting him, "You won't be home tomorrow night?"

"Zee, just one night. Nothing bad will happen I promise!" Harry softly grabs Zayn's arm and bats his big green eyes. "Please Zaynie, I miss Gemma so much and I miss my nephew too. Please, please, pretty please."

Fuck! He can't resist when Harry looks that cute.

"We just visited them two weeks ago." He reminds Harry.

"I know but it's just one night, baby. Besides, you are having lads' night with Liam and Niall. You guys haven't seen each other for so long. You will have fun, yeah?" Harry kisses Zayn, trying to lighten up his mood.

"Okay." Zayn murmurs, playing with his food.

Well, the kiss didn't work then. Harry rolls his eyes, getting up from his chair, and sitting on Zayn's lap.

Zayn raises his brow at this but puts his hand on Harry's waist, nonetheless.

"Since you are letting me stay at Gemma's tomorrow night, I will let you suck my nipples, like a good boy you are, while fingering me. Or I will let you eat me out for as long as you like. Or maybe I will do a little role play and wear my kitty costume and ears, while you fuck me nice and hard." Zayn's eyes darken with lust as Harry talks about such tempting ideas in a very seductive way. "Do you like that, baby boy? Or should I call you..." Harry puts his hand on Zayn's chest and whispers in his ear "Master"

Harry can feel Zayn's hard on poking his bum. Zayn grips Harry's waist tighter than before.

"Babe, you are playing with fire, aren't you? How about we do it all tonight? Since you like to play it dirty, baby I promise you won't walk and sit without remembering what happened tonight." Zayn smirks, looking at Harry like he wants to devour him. His hand wanders over Harry's bum and squeezes it, making Harry squeal slightly.

Harry gulps, hitting Zayn's chest. "Greedy!"

Zayn chuckles evilly, "You know me. And you started it babe, it's only fair if we finish it, don't you think?"

Harry gasps when Zayn suddenly gets up, he immediately put his hands around Zayn's shoulder. Zayn leans down and kisses Harry hungrily while carrying him to their room.

Yeah, it's time to start the adult game.

-

Hope you have a good day 💛💚