Chapter 7

"Y-You killed him." It is the first thing Harry says when he comes back to consciousness, seeing Zayn sitting beside the bed, looking at him with concern.

"Baby, are you okay? Do you feel better?" Zayn tries to feel Harry's forehead to check if he's got fever but before he could touch it, Harry turns his head away.

"Don't touch me."

Zayn feels a pang in his heart.

"Baby, please don't do that to me." He pleads sadly.

"You killed him Zayn! You killed a man!" Harry yells at Zayn with anger in his face.

But Zayn didn't regret killing that bastard, not in the slightest. The only regret he has is that his baby is mad at him.

"He put his hands on you." Zayn says with low and serious tone, "You know I can't tolerate it."

"But he didn't deserve death!" Harry argues back.

"Yes, he deserved it! You know he was a bad person, don't you? He works for another Mafia for God's sake. He probably has done a lot of filthy things, he has killed people too." Zayn states. He wants to reason with his baby so that he won't be mad at him for something like this. Besides, he is a mafia boss now. He'll have to kill people who needs to be killed, sooner or later.

But he now understands that killing someone in front of his baby was very wrong. It was a very cruel thing to do to his soft and innocent baby. He feels terribly sorry for that.

"I'm sorry for doing it in front of you, but I was so mad at that moment." Zayn mumbles.

That's not an excuse! Harry huffs, arms crossed. "I don't want to deal with you right now. Out."

"But babe..."

Harry gives him a stern look, Zayn sighs and walks to the door.

"If you need anything just call me, yeah babe?"

He looks at harry one last time. Harry already has his head covered under the blanket, not wanting to see Zayn.

Zayn walks out with a sigh, gently closing the door.

-

Hope you have a good day 💚💛