Chapter 6

Harry and Zayn are cuddled in their bed.

Harry's head is laid on Zayn's chest, his fingers playing with Zayn's.

"So you are going to drop out of college?" He asks, eyes on their intertwined fingers.

"Yes." Zayn says, his other hand running through Harry's hair.

"But you love art." Harry frowns, lifting his head to look at Zayn.

Zayn kisses Harry's frown away. "Yes, I love art." He then looks at Harry's emerald eyes, smiling fondly at him. "I will still paint, only for you, my love."

Harry's heart flutters with happiness, he can feel butterflies in his stomach. He can't help but blush dark red.

He smiles shyly and buries his head back on Zayn's chest.

Zayn chuckles at his cuteness.

-

One month later...

Zayn and Harry are in Zayn's business partner's mansion.

Yes, Zayn is slowly taking over his family business.

Zayn is in the meeting room with his business partner, while Harry wanders around the mansion.

Harry is enchanted by how big and grand the mansion is. Just then, he stumbles into someone.

"Watch where you are going, bitch!" A man in his early thirties with a scar on his face growls at harry. The man looks scary.

"S-Sorry, I-I wasn't l-looking." Harry stutters. He is scared.

The man's eyes travel from Harry's body to his face, then he smirks,"Well, sorry is not gonna work. How about you use your body to get my forgiveness?"

"W-What?" Harry looks at him in disbelief.

"I said" the man uses one hand to grab Harry's hands, and another to squeeze Harry's ass, "let's have some fun, slut."

"Get off me!" Harry struggles against the man's hold.

"Shut up, bitch!" The man squeezes Harry's ass even harder.

This is what Zayn sees when he comes out of the meeting room, after finishing the meeting.

A man squeezed his baby's ass! How dare he put his hands on his property? How dare he squeeze his baby's ass?

"Get off him!" Zayn growls. He clenches his fist, eyes seeing red. He is fuming with anger

The man is shaken by Zayn's intimidating looks.

Zayn marches toward the fucker, and punches his ugly face, making him fall to the ground.

"How dare you put your hands on what's mine!" Zayn straddles him and slams his fist into the man's face.

"I'm sor..." He doesn't get to finish his sentence because Zayn continuously punches him.

"You fucking piece of shit!" Zayn takes his gun out of his pocket. Yes, he has a gun, he is a Mafia now.

Zayn smiles viciously. "I don't think you need these filthy hands."

He shoots the man's hands many times. The man is crying from pain.

"I-I'm s-s..."

"Sorry's not gonna work! You touched what is mine! You son of bitch!" Zayn growls loudly, gritting his teeth. Holding the gun to the man's head, he continues "Since you don't know the boundaries of other people's property, you don't deserve to live."

The man's eyes widen with fear. "P-Please don't..."

"You know, you already were a dead man when you decided to lay your filthy hands on him." Zayn chuckles darkly.

"Zayn, no!" Harry gasps, yelling at Zayn,"Don't kill..."

Bang.

The man is dead.

This is the first time Zayn killed someone.

He doesn't feel scared, he doesn't feel horrible. He doesn't feel guilty or some shit like that. In fact, he feels quite the opposite, he feels satisfied. That bastard deserved it!

He stands up, kicking the dead man one last time, and turns to harry.

"Babe, are you alright?" Zayn's voice is full of concern. He looks at Harry, his expression softening.

"Y-You k-killed him..." Harry stutters before he starts falling, losing unconsciousness.

"Shit!" Zayn catches him, before he hits the ground.

"Baby? Babe?" Zayn pats Harry's cheek but he doesn't react.

"Fuck, start the car!" He yells at his driver and carries Harry bridal style.

Before he gets out of the mansion, he shooting daggers at the owner of the mansion, who's the dead man's boss. "If you still want to do business with the Maliks, you better make your men stay away from what's mine or else, I'll make your life a living hell!"

The boss shudders. Face turning pale from Zayn's threat, he nods his head immediately.

Without giving him a second glance, Zayn walks out with Harry in his arms.

-

Hope you have a good day 💚💛