Chapter 2

Zayn is at Harry's flower shop, watching his lover help a customer pick some flower for his mother.

He doesn't have any classes today and it's his day off at work, so he brought lunch to his baby.

"Thanks for the help, umm..." Zayn hears the man say.

"Harry." Harry smiles at him, and shakes his hand.

"Hi, Harry. I'm Shannon." The man says, "Thanks again for the help. I am sure my mom will love them. The flowers are very beautiful, just like you."

Zayn feels his blood boil, he clutches his fist tightly. He wants to beat the ever living shit out of the fucker who tried to flirt with his baby.

"Thanks." Harry shyly murmurs.

Zayn marches towards them, and snakes an arm around Harry's waist, forcing a fake smile. "I know right? My baby is the most beautiful flower in the whole world."

He kisses Harry's cheek to emphasize his words.

Harry blushes, making Zayn smirk.

"I didn't know you were in a relationship." The man says, shocked, still looking at Harry

"Now you know." Zayn glares at him.

"Zayn, don't be rude!" Harry says, nudging him.

Zayn tightens his hold on Harry's waist, still glaring at the man, making him put his hands up in surrender.

"Anyway, I-I gotta go, thanks for the help." The man rushes out of the shop.

"Zayn you scared my customer away!" Harry whines, getting out of Zayn's hold.

"He was trying to hit on my baby, I won't tolerate that!" Zayn spat.

"He was not hitting on me. He was just being nice." Harry rolls his eyes.

Zayn scoffs "Like hell he was. You're way too innocent babe."

"......"

Harry face palms, he is 30 for God's sake! He is nowhere near as innocent as Zayn believes him to be. Zayn is so dramatic and possessive sometimes, no, all the time!

"Come on babe, I brought you lunch." Zayn pulls Harry to the table and makes him sit on his lap.

Harry blushes again.

See, Zayn always gets overly affectionate, no matter what and where. He can easily make Harry blush like a school girl. It's annoying. But deep down, Harry secretly loves it.

"Want me to feed you, baby?" Zayn whispers in his ear, slightly nibbling at his earlobe.

Harry shakes his head and grabs a sandwich.

He take a bite, moaning at the taste. "It's so delicious Zee!"

Zayn chuckles "Of course. Only the best for my baby."

-

After having lunch, they start making out at the table.

Harry straddles Zayn's lap, grinding his ass on Zayn's hard dick.

Zayn nibbles at Harry's neck, leaving numerous marks on it. One hand on Harry's hip, while the other sneaks underneath Harry's shirt and plays with his nipples, making Harry moan into his shoulder.

That's when the call bell rings, signaling that a customer has entered the shop.

Harry immediately pulls Zayn's hand away, which was still inside his shirt. He gets up, fixes his clothes and regains his composure.

Zayn groans as soon as he loses Harry's warmth against his body. Who the fuck chose this exact moment to come to the shop? Zayn wants to kill that cock blocker!

When they come out, they see a teenage boy standing in front of the counter.

"Hello, how can I help you, lad?" Harry smiles at the cute boy, showing his dimples that can charm every single human being on this earth.

"Umm hi." The boy shyly greets Harry.

Zayn rolls his eyes, why is he acting so shy? "Don't tell me this boy wants to steal my baby too." Zayn mentally curses.

"Umm I want to buy some flowers for my boyfriend, but I don't know what he likes." the boy says.

Zayn smirks "Boi, let me tell you what he likes, the dick in your pants!"

"Zayn! Stop being a pervert. You are scaring my costumers away!" Harry scolds, smacking Zayn's head.

"Ouch that hurt babe!" Zayn pouts massaging his head. "Besides, I was telling the truth."

"Let me tell you what's true, tonight you won't have anything for you dick." Harry crosses his arms, and gives a sweet devilish smile at Zayn.

Zayn's jaw drops to the floor.

"Babe, you can't do. That is a very cruel thing to do to a man like me!" Zayn whines, and looking hopefully at Harry, he adds "At least let me eat you out, yeah?"

Now Harry is blushing as much as the young boy standing in front of them.

"Come on lad, I'll help you choose the flowers." Harry leads the boy to the other side of the shop, where the flowers were kept.

"Babe!" Zayn whines.

"I swear to god, Zayn Malik! If you don't stop whining, you will not even get to be near me tonight, not to mention touch me." Harry yells and continues searching flowers for the boy.

Zayn immediately shuts up, and lifts his hand up in surrender.

-

After closing the shop, Zayn and Harry go for dinner at a restaurant.

"Zaynie, you always scare my customers! If you don't stop doing it, I will ban you from my flowers shop!" Harry whines, taking a seat.

Zayn follows suit, sitting opposite Harry at the table.

"I have a reason baby, they want to steal you from me!"

Bullshit, Harry huffs.

Just then, a waitress greets them. She gives Zayn a sultry smile, showing her boobs, and flirtatiously asks him what they want.

After they order, the waitress leaves, swaying her hips more than necessary.

Harry chuckles, and shakes his head.

"Now that girl wants to steal you from me." He points his manicured finger at the waitress.

"Are you jealous?" Zayn smirks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No." Harry snorts.

"Why?" Zayn whines, poking his bottom lip.

"Because you love me, and I'm perfect." Harry flips his hair, and rolls his eyes, acting as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Then he starts to drink his strawberry smoothie.

"Of course, my baby is right." Zayn chuckles, looking at Harry with eyes full of fondness.

Drinking his smoothie, Harry avoids Zayn's eyes.

Deep down inside, Harry knows he is not that confident. He always fears that Zayn will leave him someday; maybe when he is old enough, maybe when Harry becomes old, fat and ugly, maybe when Zayn realizes he is not actually in love with Harry and this is just a phase, maybe when Zayn finds someone new.

Harry doesn't know when Zayn will leave him, all he knows is that they won't last long.

-

Hope you have a good day 💚💛