59-IF ONLY you knew

Katherine's pov
Hi. Lemme get straight to the point, two other guys have tried to talk to me after Matt. Matt tweeted about me, well not with my name. But you can tell it was meant for me.

It's said and I quote, "She's a model, I'm a regular guy. She doesn't go for guys like me."

Like what other model does he know?

Clearly it's about for me and it's not true at all.

So yeah. Taylor Caniff and Carter Reynolds have been trying to talk to me.

I'm not into either. Nor will I ever be. At least I don't think I will.

Yeah they're cute, but I can't fall for every cute guy.

Like every guy is cute in their own way, even if it's not on the outside. Not to sound corny or anything, but I'd rather be with a guy that is truly beautiful in the inside than the other way around.

I don't think either of their personalities fit with mine.

They're kinda too pervy for my liking. I don't know.

I heard Carter got a video leaked about him. He was supposedly raping his girlfriend. I don't know the full story and I haven't seen the video. Nor do I plan to see it.

And everyone says that Taylor is like a sex addict. But you can't always go off of what people tell you, which is why I've been nice to them.

I don't know what Carter did, and maybe it wasn't what it sounded like, at all. Which is what I'm hoping.

I'm supposed to hang out with Taylor today. He asked me to hang out and I didn't want to say no and not have a reason for it. I know I don't owe him one but that'd be kind of mean.

 I know I don't owe him one but that'd be kind of mean

^^outfit

Ding dong.

Great. That's him. I wish I wasn't being sarcastic when I said it was great that he's here.

"Hi Taylor."

"Hey sexy." I rolled my eyes and got in the car with him.

Time skip-to when they get to the pool-

I change into my bathing suit and walk out of the stall to where Taylor is.

"You have a sexy ass body." He said and pulled me by my waist.

I rolled my eyes and walked in front of him to the seats near the pool. Bad idea.

"Damn that ass." I heard him say.

"Fuck you."

"Gladly."

I set down my stuff on a chair and so did Taylor.

As I was about to lay down on one of the chairs Taylor picked me up bridal style.

"Put me down Taylor!" He ignored me and walked to the edge of the deep side.

"Don't you dare!" I yell slapping his chest. Just as I'm about to let out another sentence he throws me in.

When I resurface I see him laughing.

"Not funny." I pout.

"You're hot when you're mad." He laughs and extends his arm to pull me out. I grab it and pull him in instantly.

We both start laughing and he places his lips on mine.

We share a slow kiss until I pull away.

"I'm sorry, I don't like you like that." I immediately felt guilty because I like someone else.

Matt. That's who. Incase you were wondering😊.

Time skip-when she gets home-

"Upcoming model spotted with Internet personality getting a little too close to be nothing more than friends. We've got it all here on TMZ so keep on watching." I mentally slapped my self.

"Yesterday the young model, Katherine Petrovar and ex-viner, now YouTuber, Taylor Caniff, were spotted at a pool getting personal. Yes, you heard it right. And from the looks of it they seemed to be enjoying each other's company. So what do you think? Are they the next hot couple? Or was it just a cheeky kiss and nothing more? Let us know by tweeting ya with the hashtag 'nhcTMZ' (next hot couple). We'll let you know any updates as our sources begin to get back to us. You heard it here first on TMZ. Toon in later tonight for more."

Buzz.

Matthewespinosa just posted a tweet

"She likes guys that won't treat her right, the ones that'll break her heart."

What he doesn't get is that he's the one I like. I being typing away.

"What you see on tv isn't always true. Don't believe it all. They only show what they want to show." After that tweet I instantly type another one.

"You're the one I like. If only you knew."

Song: If only by Dove Cameron (😂 sorry)