31-CRY

Katherine's pov
All I did yesterday was cry. Liam tried to come in my room and talk to me but I didn't let him in.

I miss him.

The one person that can get me over Hunter is Hunter. He's the one.

I love him.

God I wish he was here laying in bed with me, playing with my hair, telling me that it's all going to be okay. But it's not.

I just want to hear his voice.

I roll over and grab my phone. It's currently 10:03am and I have no calls from Hunter. Not even a text. But I do have one from Zach.

From: Zach🙂👏
Hey, party today at my place.
Come by if you want to.

You know what? Fuck this. I'm not gonna get all depressed and shit over a guy that doesn't even want me. I text Zach.

To: Zach🙂👏
I'll be there

I get up and go to my closet.

^^outfit

^^outfit

I lay out my outfit and head to the shower.

The outfit is kinda showy but fuck it. I don't usually wear stuff like this. The only reason it's even in my wardrobe is cause Maddie made me get it cause it "made me look hot".

Well. Guess she's not wrong.

After I took a shower I did my hair and makeup. For hair I put it up in a messy bun. And for makeup I just put some mascara on and highlighter on my cheekbones.

I walked out the house and began driving to the party. I know Hunter is probably gonna be there. But I don't give a fuck.

Song: Make me (cry) by Noah Cyrus ft. Labrinth