4-PONY

Katherine's pov
After I got dressed I went out to my room to do my hair and make up. I did a natural look with a messy high ponytail.

^^outfit

^^outfit

I heard a knock on my door as I was sitting at my vanity fixing my edges and Cam came in.

"What do you want." I say sighing.

"To say I'm sorry." He said. "But it's not my fault you decided to take a shower like wtf you took a shower yesterday."

"Yes exactly, yesterday is past tense."

"You take showers like every day." He said laughing.

"Duh I actually care about personal hi-gene, unlike you who only showers once every three weeks." I say in a duh tone trying to be funny but still mad.

"Forgive me?" Cam asks wrapping his arms around me from behind. I don't know what it is but Cam has been super touchy these past few days.

Oh well probably just his hormones. He's always horny🤷🏻‍♀️.

If he's not horny there's something wrong with him. Like he's been abducted by aliens and it's some decoy if he's not horny.

"Okay." I say rolling my eyes and dragging out the 'y'. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Then shortly after he released me and walked out of my room.

I walk out for my room after like two minutes and see Cam and the mystery boy sitting on the couch talking.

I walked past them and headed for the fridge. I feel the mystery boy's eyes on me. I hear Cam murmur something to him as I grab my Voss water from the fridge and set it on the counter.

I see the mystery boy get up and head towards my direction. Great.

I glared at Cam and he gave me an 'I'm sorry but I like seeing you suffer' type of look.

"Hey Im Nash by the way. I don't think I ever caught your name." He said with a smile. I'll admit he was not bad looking at all but he just saw me naked. I'm pretty sure he's pushing it.

"I don't think I ever threw it." I say not really in the mood to talk.

Like come on now. You just walked into my bathroom and acted shy af and now you're trynna be all buddy buddy with me? I think the fuck not.

Cam looks at Nash and laughs. I don't know why though- actually, I kinda do- it's prob cause I curved him. Sad.

I look over at Nash and his face his red af and he looks down. I follow the direction of his eyes and there it was... he had a boner. So it wasn't cause I was slick and curved him.

Smh. Cam's never gonna shut up about about this.

I can tell he's embarrassed. It's probably just a random boner right? Cause like it couldn't have been me.

Cam shakes his head and says, "Back off my side hoe bruh."

I shoot another glare at him only this time stronger. I'm pretty intimidating when I feel like it. "I'm not your side hoe and stfu before I beat your ass... again." I smile inocently.

"Yeah okay." Cam says in a sarcastic tone.

"That's Katherine for ya." He continued. "Since you clearly wanted me to introduce her to you and your little buddy in your pants Nash." Cam said gesturing to Nash's ding-a-ling.

I roll my eyes and turn my attention to Nash which looked like he wanted to beat the shit out of Cam.

He was blushing really hard. (HARD LIKE HIS DICKKK...sorry) I felt pretty bad for him.

"Well Nash, sorry about Cam being an ass. I don't know how long you've known him but I promise, you'll eventually get used to the fact that he acts like a seven year old." I smile and he smiles back weakly.

Fuck that's an attractive smile. I thought to myself.

"Thanks" Nash said.

"Did I just say that out loud." I said facepalming and trying to laughing it off.

A/n: a longer chapter than usual, oh well🤷🏻‍♀️

Song: Pony by William Single