15-FUCK he's hot

Katherine's pov
I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and left my towel in my bathroom.

Hunter was laying in bed sleeping with an empty pate that previously had food on it that Cam made for us.

Fuck he's hot.

I went to my closet and chose an outfit.

"Hey babe." Hunter said.

"Hey, what's up with the whole babe thing?"

"I just thought that we were back together since, you know, I was your first." He smiled.

"I'm not a charity Hunter." I said rolling my eyes.

"I know you aren't. I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come out that way. I just. Ya know. Sort of assumed. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. But I don't need you to feel obligated to date me just cause of what we did last night."

"And what exactly happened last night may I ask?" Can said leaning against the door frame.

"Nothing. What are you talking about Cam?"

"You just said and I quote 'Cause of what we did last night'." He said taking a bite of his toast.

"No I didn't." I said shrugging it off.

"Sure. How about you tell me Hunter?" He said taking another bite.

"Nothing happened." Hunter assured.

"So you were just moaning 'daddy' as loud as possible for no reason then?" He said pointing the toast in my direction.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said. Cam scoffed and walked out.

I gave Hunter a 'that went better than I thought' look.

Song: I don't fuck with you by Big Sean