7-she's SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Katherine's pov
So it's morning and Maddie is knocked out next to me and Vampire Diaries stopped playing. (Thank you Netflix)

Welppppp. Time to go back home and see Cam... great. I got up and took a shower.

I picked out clothes from a bag that I have at her house for situations like this when I didn't bring clothes with me.

I have clothes for every occasion that could possibly pop up.

Party, beach, diner, you name it and I'll have an outfit in that bag for it.

^^outfit

Time skip-to when Katherine pulls up to her house-

I got home and sat in my car for a second just thinking about what was gonna happen when I got in there. He's probably gonna start screaming at me as always.

But I don't fucking care.

I'm 17.

He has to understand that I'm not a little girl anymore. Ughhhhhh.

I get out of my car and as soon as I walk in I see Cam sitting on the couch closest to the door with his head in his hands.

He looked up and walked up to me.

He gave me the biggest hug ever. I don't think I've ever been more confused than I was at the point.

He pulled me tightly onto his chest. I rested my arms on his shoulders and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry." He said not letting go of me.

"It's fine. You just have to get that I'm almost an adult Cam."

"I know. I have to set you free, it's just that I don't want anything happening to you ever again." His voice cracked when he said that.

"Cam. Just please trust me." I pulled away and looked at him. He nodded but didn't let go of me.

"Don't ever do that again please. If something were to happen to you I don't know what I would do."

"Okay." I said and he kissed the top of my head.

"I'm going to finish getting ready, okay?" I said slowly.

He nodded and let go of me.

Cam's pov
Nash went home last night after we got home... to take care off his little situation. (we all know it isn't little😂 okay back to the story sorry)

I went back to my room and just laid on my bed thinking about what I would have done with myself if something were to happen to her.

I'm 19. I'm responsible for her.

She's my world, she just doesn't know it. And she can't.

I can't date her. I- I can't. I'll hurt her.

God what is this girl doing to me?

Why am I being so dramatic?

She doesn't know what it feels like to love her. She's something different. Out off all the girls I've met, she's different.

And oh boy, when she laughs, it's like everything in the world is right.

I just- I just love her... but not the way she thinks I do.

Song: Something different by Why don't we