Part 8

"Winn, what's going on here?" Lillian asked as she held her daughter in her arms.

"I am seeing some odd things on the camera, a red blur ran up the building and grabbed your daughter before she hit the ground then she stopped with her and spoke, as always could not understand what they said to each other and then they zoomed off, but I'll admit it looked like Lena was happy to go with her," Winn said as he watched the screens before him.

"Oh good," Lillian let out a breath that she did not know she was holding. 

Kara looked up at her mom and sadly smiled, "She is always saying you don't love her anymore, wish she could see you how I see you, you love her." she whispered.

"I do, and if things work out, I'll let her in on what and why I have been the way I am, the DEO and all," Lillian said as she kissed Kara's cheek.

"Oh God!" Winn let out a gasp as he seen what the woman in red and Lena was doing. "That assassin woman set bombs thought out L-corp, they are disarming them... why not just run!?" Winn asked

Kara looked over at him and the screens. "She won't Winn, she still has workers in the building, if she leaves they'll die," Kara said in a shaky voice. She knew what Lena was doing, but it still bothered her to see the woman she loved risking herself like this.

"What about our team, how long till they get there and make sure they know about the bombs! And ask if they know who this woman in red is," Lillian told Winn 

"Her name is Flash, she is a speedster, she... oh god it's..." Gypsy looked at everyone who was watching her. "Sorry, not my secret to give, but trust me when I say she is on our side," she said and Lillian nodded and understood.

"Lisa, you have to hurry, Flash is disarming bombs in L-corp, but I don't want you hanging around to see if she missed any," Gypsy said

"What, why is... how did she get her Gypsy?" Lisa Snart asked in one of her less than warm tones. 

"I say you might have an ally or three in that building, your target is Nyssa, she is the one behind everything, but keep an eye on Archer, he might have a trick or two," she admitted

"Understood, ETA 2mins," Lisa said as she looked back at her team and friends. "Nyssa set bombs in the building, this is getting trickier than I planned. So stick in pairs no heroics, I am not burying a friend," this was not in her trademarked cold voice it was a truly warm voice as she looked around. "I would rather die than see one of you die. So stay safe," she said and turned around before she could show too much of her feelings.

Sara nodded to her own team. "Likewise," she said and pulled Shado into a hug. "Stay to the back run rescue and distractions," she whispered into her lover's ear.

"I will always keep my eyes on you, Sara, you need me I'm there," Shado said

Nyssa stood in the security room watching the Helio come on to land on the roof. "As planned." she hissed and looked over at the men she hired. "Kill them all, no one needs to live, I have other plans to deal with," she said and all the hired guns nodded.

As soon as the men filed out of the roof's door to take aim.

"Sing birdy!" Lisa said to Black Canary with a smile at her pet name for her.

"Anytime Ice Queen!" she said and screamed out the door at the men below them. 

Most of the men fell to their knees holding their ears and some fired off randomly as the pain hit them.

"Go! Go!" Lisa yelled as she watched her friends and family dive from the helicopter and she followed them down.  It was a madhouse with men in black clothing and guns firing at anyone that moved before them and smoke filling the area making it harder for the gunmen to aim.