Part 6

Lena sat in her office reading reports and doing her best to keep busy her Kara has been missing for three days and the Assassins who seemed to want to help her find them left her feeling more used than good. She knew it might have been wrong to help them, but her own mother who never approved of hers and Kara's relationship had taken her Kara.

Lena's thoughts were interrupted by a slight sound before her. As she looked up to see the two standing before her once more. 

"I am glad you have late hours, this would be so much harder if you didn't," Archer said with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want, where is Supergirl?" Lena asked

 "She wasn't there," Nyssa said as she walked to the side of Lena's desk. 

Lena did not like this it felt like she was being circled by sharks. "What are you doing?" she asked with a shaky voice from fear.

"I love the sound of fear husband," Nyssa said with a smirk at Lena. "It's such a turn on," she added as she licked her lips.

"What are you doing, go find her now, stop messing around!" Lena tried to be stern but it seemed to have no effect on the two before her.

"No, we have come to a better plan, you see your mother can't hate you too much, so we'll use you to get Supergirl back from your mother," Archer said  

"No," Lena gasped knowing more about her own mother and Kara than these two did. She knew her mother would never trade Kara for her... she could not choose a daughter for the other. It would all end badly. But she could not tell these people that for that would mean telling them just who Kara was.

"Afraid so," Nyssa said

*^&^*

Lillian stood with Winn and Les as they waited for their guests to come though. "I will be speaking with you about this Winn, but for now let's make this work," she told him in her boss voice.

"I only want to save us, Ma'am." he said softly not wishing to get her upset with him, she was very much more than a boss to him and they both knew it.

Before more could be said a shimmer in the air.

"I guess that would be them," Leslie said as she looked from the lights to her family. She had electricity playing along her eyes and hands. 

"Calm, Les we know they are friends, hell they came knowing this could be the last run," Winn said sounding much braver than he felt. 

The first to step through was Lisa Snart. She shook her head and looked around and spotted the three agents with ease. 

"Winn?" she asked and he nodded. "Ok," she turned to the shimmer and waved on the rest.

Lillian was shocked at just how many women came walking through the portal to this world. Six women and one man, each came through and scanned the room for any dangers all with some kind of weapon.

Lisa walked over to Winn and looked right at Lillian. "I'm guessing she is the boss," Lisa said in a cold tone that showed no feelings. 

"I am, you must be the leader," Lillian said

"For this, yes," Lisa said and got nods from everyone behind her. 

"Shall we get to the control room and debrief, and see just where we are and what we are dealing with," Lillian said

"Agreed," Lisa said and walked with them.

Later after all the introductions have been taken care of and they were in a DEO control room, or as most would call it a War room.

"Hello, everyone," Kara said as she slowly walked into the room.

"Kara!" Shado rushed over and pulled the blond into a hug. 

Even Lisa smiled at seeing Kara. "So, she is better?" she asked

"My daughter is weak as a baby kitten, but she is herself now," Lillian said with a smile. "I'll take that," she admitted.

"Good, so now we just need to deal with our problems and get out of your hair," Lisa said as she noted the rest of her team all around Kara hugging or just shaking hands with her. All but Dick, he seemed to be just watching everything and keeping quiet. But when he felt her eyes on him he looked at her and nodded at the computer banks by his side. She looked to see a surveillance feed from some office.

"Where is this?!" Lisa snapped as she rushed over to the computer.

"That's my... oh god what are they doing?!" Lillian asked as she watched the two assassins walk around her daughter. 

Kara came over and her eyes grew large. "Lena! No, I need to go save her!" and then she realized that she was helpless to do anything and bust out crying. 

Shado quickly pulled the distraught Kara into her arms.

"I can get there and save her!" Leslie said and was about to do something but Lisa grabbed her arm.

"Stop!" she snapped at the Agent. "You rush there will just give them a second victim or hostage at best," Lisa said in a cold tone as she turned to look at Lillian. "I need a helicopter, now," she said

"Weapons?" Lillian asked

"No, we fight as we are," Lisa said as she turned to her team. "Nightwing,  Black Canary, White Canary, Song Bird you're with me. Overwatch, Gypsy get set up here and feed us intel. And whatever you can get us. I have a feeling that our friends are not just here to be helpful, but if that was what they wanted then, we'll deal with them for what they did." she said and got nods from everyone. Not a one questioned how she got the name 'Captain Frost' she was a natural leader and her frosty persona helped her keep her calm and cool.

Lillian watched the woman take charge and nodded. "Make it so, Winn and Les you stay here, we might need a backup plan." she said 

"Yes Ma'am," Leslie said and stood at Winn's side with was busy with his hand flying over the keys at a speed that even Overwatch and Gypsy found scary.

"Oh working with him will be fun!" Felicity said with a grin and went to the station next to him and started working to get what she needed ready.

Gypsy just shook her head and followed  Felicity over and started hooking up their gear they brought along with them from their world.