CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

Start from the beginning

"I don't wanna st-ow you bit my lip!" K-Ci howled in pain as his lips quickly departed from mine as he let go and touched his lip at where I bit him at.

"You gotta watch out when you try to kiss me, I bite" I told him, sarcastically as I was trying to get away from him and to just get him to get his jacket like I planned in my head before all this kissing started going on between me and him.

"I like when my suga bites" K-Ci unexpectedly grabs me by the waist as I frowned at him being so persistent towards me and has been going on since a month now and I couldn't help but think maybe K-Ci was just trying to free his mind of Mary by spitting game at me but either way I don't want to hurt him by leading him on since I am feeling Dominic a little bit.

"K-Ci, this right here..." I gestured towards me and him.

"Isn't going to work out" I told him as I reached up and caress his left cheek in my hand as his big brown eyes stare into my very own with his irises a deep swirling pools of pure dark chocolate that was innocent but still held a little mischievous endeavor into it as his eyes twinkle without any effort.

"Whatcha ya mean, you still like DeVante after he was jumping on yo case and shit?" K-Ci asked softly as he looked into my eyes deeply as he was in a trance by me as he just stared into them.

"Nah, who the fuck is that?" I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes at the mention of that bitch made nigga name as K-Ci laughed and shook his head at me.

"But nah forreal K-Ci, I just think we should just be friends-I mean you are a great guy but I can't picture us together due to the very fact that you are still in love with Mary and that you seek out me to rid your mind of you guys turmoil relationship that y'all endured with one another. Look, I just don't want to see you all mad at me and shit because I am feeling Dominic a little and I just wanted to know can we just be friends?" I explained to K-Ci.

Silence was very sharp between us two as I soon looked down at my shoes as I avoided K-Ci's sharp stare that was doing numbers on me if he didn't act like his normal silly self right about now that could lead to a major problem.

"Naomi, I honestly got to be honest with you-I'm not just seeking you out as a replacement for Mary, I am seeking you out because you got this vibe that I couldn't find with no other girl and not even Mary and she was my first love. At first I thought it will just be all fun and games just laughing at your funny facial expressions as I spit game at you but then it got serious and even to the point when you was scolding me about how I use to get down and stuff. You had a nigga thinking about shit at a mental level that my mind overloaded with thoughts of you and how kind and considerate you are, I started feeling some type of way towards you and stuff not knowing was this just a feeling or on some deep shit like how I'm feeling right now-but if you want to be friends then I shall not get angry over what you want and just know I respect you all the way of whatever you decide to do, You have a radiant soul, Naomi and I hope Dominic appreciates you every step of the way" K-Ci spoke as he touched my face as he leaned down and pecked my lips as I soon wrapped my arms around him as my hands gripped his shirt as I felt tears sting my cheeks as his words made me cry.

"I-I'm sorry" I sob as K-Ci rub my back soothingly.

"It's okay" He told me as I cried into his chest as my tears drenched his shirt as he presses his lips against my forehead following by him rocking us side to side and started humming a low tune as I sob continusly of rejecting K-Ci's potential love for me.

_________________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

K-CI?

NAOMI TELLING K-CI,
THEY CAN'T BE
TOGETHER SINCE SHE
LIKE DOMINIC ALSO?

K-CI SPILLING HIS
FEELINGS OUT
TOWARDS NAOMI
OUT TO HER?

K-CI NOT GETTING MAD
AT HER AND TELLING
HER TO PURSUE
DOMINIC INSTEAD?

ALSO, IT'S BEEN 16 YEARS WITHOUT THE QUEEN, THE LEGEND, AND ICONIC AALIYAH, SHE HAD A STYLE, PERSONALITY, AURA AND BEAUTY LIKE NO OTHER, GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN, WE ALL MISS YOU BABYGIRL, AN ANGEL INDEED.