Chapter 24:- Runaway 1

Start from the beginning

"Recently I saw you with your father at Adolfo's birthday party and now again at the wedding but this time alone. It looks like your trying to get involved in our world now. Got bored with your simple, legal clean life ?" I asked him being as friendly as his uncle. His support and trust was something I was trying to get. My aim was to make him stay where he was right now and that was out of the underworlds. I was curious to know what was going in his mind.

He smirked and looked down and back at me and said.

"Not bored. The last time I attended an Agostino event was Adolfo's party and I enjoyed it not only the party but some beautiful things caught my attention and I'm here to see them again for and this time to take away also" he said being very Frank.

"Well as long as I know​ the only beautiful things we Agostino are famous are our women's,"  I said in the same tone.

"And also at backstabbing ?" he said being stern I just kept looking at him. I wish I could cut his throat for saying that. But he was in a higher position.

"But you're right! That's what I'm here for girls" he said grinning and raising the champagne glass in his hand. He changed the atmosphere by saying that. But it was a good thing that he was here for a girl. Like father like son always behind girls.

"Well then let me know if I could help and arrange to get the girl for you," I said and patted on his shoulder. He looked down at my hand on his shoulder and smirked and said.

"I like getting my things on my own," he said

"You're just like your dad" I replied and turned back to walked away I heard him saying something to me I stopped and turned

"I envy your son, he's got one beautiful fiancee," he said. I smiled and nodded and started walking away.

After meeting everyone and arranging the preparation and ordering the guards and servants to make the guest sit. I walked inside the Adolfo room.

He was all dressed up looking handsome as always. But drinking alcohol. He was about to make another glass until I stopped him.

"You need to be in your​ sense" I order. He stood up and placed his hands inside his pants pockets giving me a Stern look. He wasn't happy because of my orders to him.

"You might be the boss of the Agostinos but I'm your father," I said while fixing his bow.

He looked down and rubbed his face with his hands.

"Where is your mother?" I asked.

"She went to see and get Faith down half an hour ago," he said.

We heard a door knocking sound. I turned back to see Adolfo's capo entering inside saying.

"Sir the priest and everyone's ready they need you down now in the aisle"

Adolfo nodded in response and placed his hand on my shoulder and said.

"Let's go"

Adolfo walked out with the capo. I kept looking at his back going away. I hope this boy doesn't ruin the things he has got without any effort.