"Yes because it feels like you've always been here." She said thoughtfully and looked at her wrist that had a hair band and charm bracelet. She fiddled with the charms causing me to focus more on her bracelet.

My eyes narrowed and I froze.

"Wait, stop." I grabbed her arm and looked at a specific charm, a charm that was no stranger to me.

I glared heavily at the charm and then my stone cold eyes meeting her confused, cautious eyes.

"Where did you get this?" I asked not letting go of her arm, thinking the charm will somehow disappear into thin air like it did the first time.

"I-it was a gift. Your grandma a-and my mom gave it t-to me." And it clicked.

All of our family belongings got shipped to my grandmas house slowly over time as we planned to move, but this was something that wasn't suppose to be shipped. It wasn't suppose to be taken off the original bracelet.

I let go of the bracelet and my fingers automatically start playing around with my rings.

"Oh." I looked at her eyes and mentally cursed at myself for not thinking about my actions as she looked back at her bracelet and at me. "Sorry, I just, seen it somewhere I think. It looks familiar and—just sorry."

"It's okay." She put her arm back to her side and sent me a smile. I nodded back and turned my focus back onto the game.

A loud whistle went off and people stopped running, the crowd trying to move around and get a better view of the left side where a player was down.

Riley leans over the ledge, trying to make out what happened but I was more focused on the two guys staring at each other from across the field. Number sixteen.

Nathan was looking at someone around the bleachers gravely and I leaned over connecting the dots to a hooded figure leaning on the fence. He gestured with his head towards the parking lot and Nathan nodded curtly.

He went to the benches and starting talking to his coach who was shaking his head violently. He was clearly refusing what Nathan was saying but I guess Nathan didn't care since he went over to Carter and said something then walked off. Ethan got up abruptly and walked behind Nathan all the way over to the hooded guy, who was waiting patiently.

Riley didn't notice that whole interaction though since she was too busy zoning in on the players that were huddled up where an injury must've happened. A guy took off his helmet and I heard Riley let out a breath harshly.

I looked over at her and she settles down knowing that Emmett wasn't the one that got hurt. At least, that's what I'm putting together.

Emmett goes over to Carter and sits beside him on the bench, both of them looking at Nathan and Ethan. I seemed to have been staring at how Ethan looked deadly serious, the opposite of what I've seen from him so far, for way too long since Riley lightly elbowed me.

"What are you looking at?" She went to look over the ledge but saw nothing since the three guys were now gone. She sent me a weird look then grabbed her purse from our sitting area.

"Can we go back to my car to get my jacket please? I'm freezing and I didn't have a hot guy give me his sweater." She stared at my— HIS sweater with envy.