38- Peter White c:

Start from the beginning

"B-But, Haxor Wex had been hacking since the early 2000's! What are you, 16? You can't be hacking things at 2 years old!" He yelled.

"I'm 19, idiot. I started hacking at 6 years old." Now, if you'd please." I hissed. "I'm doing research on different dimensions."

He raised an eyebrow, not believing me, but stepped back from the knife. He leaned on the wool covered wall that divided everyone's work space.

"So, Kiki-huh. Didn't think I'd see you working here, and on a project that big. What is it about?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Its too complicated to you, but it involves unicorns." I said.

"You're insane." He mumbled. I shrugged, checking through the numerous emails and saw Asoka's everything else was progress reports from my other Hacking friends.

I clicked Asoka's open, wanting to read hers first. There was a big sound of a trumpet. Everyone in the FBI office jumped. Including the agent behind me, who got on alert. A video popped up, and there I saw the Asoka Hatake from the picture, who grinned waving her hand. Her other was presumably holding the camera

"HAPPY FLIPPING BIRTHDAY! I'M NOT DEAD! HAHAHA!" Asoka's recorded voice yelled. "And neither are you! Its been over 10 years in running question, and now you're epicly-KAKASHI-NO! GO AWAY! No!" I heard the sound of a phone being played with, as the camera's digital picture became disfigured and everything blured. The camera was now pointed at a bored and lazy looking Kakashi Hatake, still looking partially animated.

"Uhh.... Asoka, theres nobody there.. who are you talking to?" A bored sounding voice said.

"Yes there is, its Kiki, idiot." She hissed from the background.

"Oh, Hello, Kiki, friend of Aso-KAH-" The phone almost fell to the floor but an stuffed bunny held it now with one hand, it had a black tophat and looked stitched.

"Musso-ka..?" I mumbled out loud in shock. It gave a peace sign with the triangle looking fingers. Then the camera moved, back to Asoka.

"Gosh, A girl can't record without an idiot photo-bombing."

In the background I could hear Kakashi's bored, yet curious voice ask "What's a photo-bomb?"

"Anyways. Happy birthday! You're 19 now. And I remember the epic times we had together. This is what I loook liikee. Minus the cast and stuff. Heh, I'm in the hospital." I scoffed.

"Not hard to believe..." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

"Anyways! I'm not sure if this video would work, considering I'm in the Naruto world-"

"What the hell-"

"KAKASHI SHUT UP FOR A SECOND-RAWR-RAWR-" I giggled. "I'm not sure if it'd work. But if it does, I hope I made you smile, like a lady." She put her lips into a pucker as if she had a mustache and closed her eyes in a smile. "...Like a lady." I fell back from my chair laughing.

"What the hell?" The agent asked, behind me.

"Love you- Hope you enjoyed my laughter present. I'll figure out a way to help you, somehow. One day. I dunno. Key's the rose. -Soka's out!" She grinned, I smiled, knowing exactly what she was going to do. " Bless your face, If you sneezed during this video, bless you! Peace out! Aint no Party like a PewDiePie Party!" and.. "BOEOO-" The video cut off as she attempted to be youtubeish.

I grinned fixing my chair and sitting back into it. All my 'co-workers' were now peeking over the deviders and giving me looks. My face was no doubt red from laughter.

"What was that?" The agent asked, annoyed.

"My birthday present I presume." I said wiping a laughing tear from my eye.

"They did good animating, what company and program did they use?" He asked.

"Its not an animation. Thats my friend, and her Husband, she's been transported into a show somehow, thats my research."

He gave me a 'haha-very funny' look. I gave him a dull look, as if telling him I wasn't joking.

"You're serious?" He asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes, stupid feild agents dont know anything, belive what they want to belive." I mumbled, going back to the email and replying. I fixed the camera and pressed record.

"Fucking-Bitch Please! Oh gosh. I love you so much. I love it. So much. Was that Musso-ka-kun who caught the camera dash phone from Scarecrow?" I asked and thought about my next words. "Anyhow. Everything here is great, better then mafia, its enjoyable... these people here never cease to amaze me. Like this idiotic guy here, calls ME a noob." I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face, pointing my thumb to the idiot behind me, adjusting the camera to show him in the video.

"Hey!" He said, realizing I called him idiotic.

"I'm elite. Not, Noob. LEET, NOT NEET!" I let out a deep sigh. I did a peace sign to the camera. "Bless your face, if you sneeze during this video, bless you. La la la la, Kakoka-Key-Rose- and NyAAAA!" I pressed the button, cutting off the sound

"Oh god, will this be an every-day thing?" The agent asked putting his hand over his face. I gave him a dull stare.

"Shut up, its my birthday, I can do whatever I want." I said turning back to the computer and sent the video with our message and made sure it was on the private server that nobody, not even the Boss could see.

"So, Kiki..." The agent didn't leave yet. I turned around in my swivel chair.

"So...man-whose-name-wont-be-given-so-I'm-naming-you-baka." I said in the same tone.

"The name's Peter."

An image of Peter White from Heart no Kuni no Alice came into my mind. I smirked. He did kind of look like him, but brown hair and blue eyes instead of white and red eyes.

"Pft." I had to cover my mouth.

"What?" He asked, offended.

"Nothing-nothing." I said with a soft smile.

"What??" Now he was curious.

"Peter Rabbit!" I giggled.

He smirked.

"Whats up, Doc?"

"Thats Bugs Bunny." I said with a dull look he smirked. 

*end chapter* 

- - - - - -

C:

Okay, so, I hope this is longish.

It was all Kiki POV.

Sorry, getting too long on phone.

So, I don't feel like going to Asoka's side and explaning, but pretend its the same day and Kaka-baka came back.

Okayyyyy, :3

I love you all, but I seriously want a Hate Comment. All these love-comments make me feel bad, it doesn't give me Modivation to prove people wrong, that I am better. Because I know that I suck, I dont even try that much to write. I write as a love, but I want hateful modivation.

OH!

Before I forget, two thigns

 @VampireFangx

Read "Welcome to Hell I Mean Naruto"

Lisa-hime inspired me c:

Second: This song, is Asoka's song. c:

There will be tons of references to it. If you know the meaning of the song, you'll understand more about her past.

Yeppss.. Soo..

Comment

Vote

Something

-Anna