NAYEON'S POV

Finally, i already knew their sicret, i confront mina but jihyo keep on saving her. Then mina finally confessed to me.....but i just can't accept it, i know you're all mad at me right now but, it's a sin, i love mina and i just want to protect her....am i wrong?.

Jihyo and i fought about it, and while we're fighting we noticed that mina was crying, jihyo asked her if she's okay and she said yes, but I don't think she is. Then jihyo started to blame me, so we started to fight again, but suddenly mina yelled at us and we were shocked, we never see her like that before, she's so scary when she's mad, jihyo and i couldn't even say a word, then mina left the room, we try to stop her but we just couldn't, after she left, jihyo and i looked at each other.

"Look what you've done" jihyo glared at me.....Is this really my fault?

"Why can't you just accept her?, If her heart wants chaeyoung we couldn't do anything about it, don't be so selfish nayeon" after jihyo said that she left the room.

I also left the room, i was walking back to the studio while thinking about what happen, jihyo's words hit me like a truck, yeah maybe she's right, 'maybe I'm being too selfish...i should just accept mina' i thought to myself..

"YAH, NAYEON UNNIE!" Chaeyoung is shaking me and shouting infront of me, i shake my head and look at her.

"W-wae?"

"I was calling your name several times but you look like you're drowning on your thoughts, is there something bothering you?"

"A-aniya, just thinking 'bout something, wae?"

"Have you seen mina unnie" my eyes got widened after chaeyoung ask me that, didn't she go to the studio after she left the room?

"A-aniya, maybe she's on the studio"

"No she's not, we've been looking for her for about a minute now and still, there's no mina everywhere" my heart beats fast and i feel so nervous, what is something happened to her, ugh this is all my fault pabo nayeon!

"What?!, Have you tell anyone about this?"

"Yes" chaeyoung said. Then we received a text from jihyo.

From: Godjihyo~

Yah, everyone infront of the building ASAP.

Chaeyoung and i looked at each other and immediately ran to the elevator.
When we reached the first floor chaeyoung and i ran as fast as we could, then we reached the destination at the right time, we talked about Mina's disappearance.

"Yah, do you have any idea why mina did this?, She didn't usually do this kind of things right?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah, is there someone here who had fight with mina?" Sana asked too. We all looked at each other and no one admit it (ofc no one will), jihyo and I looked at each other and she glared at me, yup she's still mad at me, alright i get it okay? I regret it now.

"Alright looks like no one had a fight with mina, but why did she do this?, Argh alright moving on, try to call mina again and again until she answer it arraso?" Jeongyeon said

"Yes" we all say at the same time

So we plan to separate our places, we grouped ourselves into four but chaeyoung decided to go alone and we agreed, so sana, jeongyeon, momo and i was assigned to find mina on the building, then jihyo, tzuyu and dahyun were assigned to look on the streets, and chaeyoung was assigned to look at the corner of the streets, before jihyo's team left jihyo whispered on my ear.

"If something happens to mina, it's your fault." I nodded and go to my group.

NARRATOR'S POV

So, they seperated ways hoping that hey will find mina faster, they try to call and text her several times but mina didn't answer them, then they did there job.

Jeongyeon's team looked all over the building but there were no mina, same on jihyo's team, they looked all over the street and still, there were no mina, it's 11:00pm now so they decided to go back to the building, they told jyp that mina had a headache so they already take her home, jyp believed them so they let them go home, but they don't, they're still looking for mina, an hour passed and there were no mina at all, they started to feel nervous this time thinking that something bad happened to mina. Jihyo texted jeongyeon's team and chaeyoung to meet them at 7/11, but only jeongyeon's team arrived.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Gosh, I'm so exhausted, i look everywhere to find mina unnie, argh where is she?, I'm so worried about her, i already miss her TT, i texted her several times and call her but she don't pick it up, what's wrong with her?

*TING*

Omo, i received a text from jihyo unnie.

From: Godjihyo~

Yah, chaeyoung-ah meet us here at 7/11 we'll be waiting for you.

Omo, did they already find mina unnie?. Aigoo it's getting late and getting cold, aish where is she? TT, alright i think it's time to take a rest, I'm going to meet jihyo unnie.

*BEEP*

I was shook by the truck's horn it's so loud, so i turn my head because of curiosity, why would a truck will horn that loud at this time? Bruh, then i saw mina unnie walking on the street, she looks like she's out of her mind, i saw the truck coming, then i ran as fast as i could.

"MINA UNNIE!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~

Omo, such a short chapter (again) 😂...btw should i continue writing this?😂

-xoxo