Chapter 12. Victory is mine!

CHAPTER TWELVE

Cassidy's POV

It's a Friday night and I am here at Darren's house, for he asked me to play with him again. I know I said I would never play with him again, but the jerk just won't take no as an answer.

What did he do to make me say yes?

He tickled me! And he didn't stop until I agreed to play with him.

Jerk.

So, here I am, playing COD with him. Again.

Curse this game! This is the main reason for my problems and humiliation!

"How's it going with you and Alexis?" Darren asked. "Are there any progress?"

"Why do you keep on asking that?" I asked.

Seriously, he had asked me that same question for more than 20 times already, and I'm not even exaggerating here!

"Because you aren't answering it." he said in a duh tone, like it was so obvious.

I rolled my eyes.

"Darren, you don't really need to know what I'm doing to finish that punishment or dare of yours." I slowly said, like I was talking to a kid. "All you have to know is the result."

He sighed. "I want to know everything."

"Well, too bad, because I'm not planning on telling you!" I said. Then, just to take the topic off of Alexis and the dare, I asked, "If I won this game, what would you like to do?"

"What would you like me to do?" he asked.

"Well, anything you like. Since this would be your first time to lose." I said.

"You think you could beat me?" he asked, smirking.

He's so confident he would win.

"No." I said. "I know I can beat you."

I know I can beat you because I have something up my sleeve.

Mwahahahahaha!

"We'll see, Cassie." he said. "We'll see."

"So what's your punishment?" I asked.

I'm so excited to see his face when I won the game!

"Hmm. Let me think." he said.

Then, he became silent for a moment. I focused my attention on our game. I don't want to lose, because this time, I'm going to make sure that I'll win this game!

"I'll kiss Brett hard on the lips for you." he said after a moment of silence.

I smirked.

That was what I was intending to make him do.

"Deal." I said. "That's a great punishment you offered, my dear!"

"And if you lose?" he asked.

I pretended to think. Mm.

"Well.." I trailed.

"Well?" he asked.

"I would..." I trailed.

"You would what?" he asked impatiently.

"I'm still thinking, Darren." I said.

Then, I pretended to think.