Jealous

Thank you SaraLadd for the great idea! QueenofBananas64 I will get to your request soon! Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Brian and I have been dating for two months now. Yes, we made it official. We didn't tell anybody, though. We couldn't risk it. We hang out secretly, I tell Aindreas and David that I'm going to Liz's house, but I go to Brian's.

To be honest, I love sneaking around with Brian, it's kinda romantic. Anyway, Brian and Craig are coming to the house to record Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with my brothers. I was just gonna watch, like always.

I am currently in my room, going through songs on my phone.

Skip, skip, skip. Oh I like this one! Skip.

I sigh in frustration and fall back on my bed. I didn't tell Liz about Brian. I kinda left her hanging. She didn't mind, she didn't want to barge in on my life.

I did not fall asleep last night, I was Skyping Brian. He was excited to hang out, even though we couldn't be together.

I hear a knock from downstairs and I bolted upwards. I was like Joe when I hear someone come in. It was Craig and Brian. I give them both a smile.

"Anything to drink?" I tilt my head, giving them a nice smile.

"Water." They respond in unison. I nod and walk to the kitchen. I went into the fridge and took out 2 water bottles.

David got four chairs ready in the living room. He was talking to Craig and Aindreas was talking to Brian.

I walk over to Brian and hand him his bottle. "Thanks, Y/N."

I nod and walk to Craig.

He grabs the bottle and smiles, "Thanks, Y/N!"

I smile back. The room was filled with laugher.

"Okay! Let's get recordin!" David announced. I sat on the couch, out of frame. David was filming first.

"Hey guys, it's Daithi here. I am with my brother Aindreas, Terroriser, and Mini Ladd." He did his little intro. They started the game and I watched. They get so into it, it's hilarious!

Red shells hit David and he screamed– he was in 3rd place, Brian was silent as he was in 1st place, Craig was not far back from Brian, then there was Aindreas, last place.

The insults they spit out were the best. I had to stifle my laughs because I didn't want anyone to know I was watching. But I lost it when Craig yelled, "BRIAN YOU COCK! YOU'RE IN FIRST PLACE! THROW IT FORWARD YOU COCK!"

I laughed so laughed so hard, tears started to form in my eyes. They spat more and more insults and I laughed at them.

Each race went by, the more interesting the races got. They were on there 3rd lap, Brian in first, Craig in second.

"Aindreas stop it!" David yelled as Aindreas got him with the triple red shell.

I look back at Brian and Craig. At the last turn Brian slipped on a banana. They all started yelling.

"Come on, Craig!" I yell and Craig got 1st. He stood up and started praising himself. I laugh and congratulate him on getting 1st on the race— he didn't get 1st on the rest. He picked me up and hugged me. I felt my face burn up. He puts me down and walks back to his chair. I look over at Brian, he looked at me, inhaled, and looked away.

I bite my lip and watch the rest of the race. Soon they ended the recording.

The guys were gonna stay two days. After all their recordings, we ordered pizza. Man, I could make a house out of all the pizza boxes we have in our trash.