Smiles

*Y/N POV*

Brain and I have been texting for weeks after he left. We make jokes and sometimes we Skype. David still doesn't know that we talk. It would be weird to have him know.

My phone vibrates.

Brian ☺️: Hey

Me: Hey

Brian ☺️: what are you doing?

Me: You know, having a party

Brian ☺️: And you didn't invite me?

I smile at my screen and laugh.

Me: Because you're not cool enough

Brian ☺️: Aww... 😪😢

Me: Just kidding! You are awesome!

I smile again. I feel so happy when I text him. I hope he feels the same about me...

*Brian's POV*

I put my phone down and chuckle. I love when Y/N and I joke around. She is just an amazing person.

I go into my Twitter and see all my fans want me to play GTA 5. I realize I haven't been recording for days! I grab my headset and camera. Turning on the game, I Skype the guys.

*Y/N POV*

I was on my phone when I saw that Brian posted a video. I clicked on it and watched.

Every joke they say makes me laugh. I miss playing games with the guys...

The video ends and I look at my camera. It's time.

I set everything up and sit on the edge of my bed, looking at the camera.

I press record.

"Hey guys! I know, I know, I've been gone for a long time! But I'm back now, and I'm going to be staying. I just wanted to say, I needed a break from YouTube because something really bad happened..."

*Flashback*

I look around the airport, trying to find James, Luke, and Sarah. They were my YouTube friends. All of a sudden I hear, "Oh My Goodness! Y/N!"

I turn to see a girl with short purple hair run to me, along with two boys.

"We are gonna have the best weekend ever!"

-------

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Help, my friends, we were in a car crash. We need help. Please...."

"Ma'am, what's your name?"

"M-my name is Y/N...."

"Where are you?"

"I-I don't know..."

"Look around, do you see anything?"