Prom

*Y/N POV*

It's finally Prom night! Brian was right, I should go alone.

I grab my mascara and put it on my eyelashes. And... done. I'm ready. I look at myself in the mirror.

 I look at myself in the mirror

Smiling at myself, I open my bedroom door, ready to see my brothers

*Brian's POV*

Opening a bag of chips, my show comes on.

10 minutes into the game, my phone goes off. I read it and spring from my seat. I get ready and leave the house.

*Back to Y/N POV*

I slowly walk down the stairs. I hear camera clicks and I start to laugh. David starts acting like a photographer.

"Yes, turn, put you hand on your hip, smile!"

I laugh and do those poses. Aindreas came up behind me and hugged me.

"You look so pretty!" He began to hug me tighter.

"You're gonna mess everything up!" I yell, pushing him off me.

"But Y/N, you're so pretty!" Try both say and keep on kissing my cheeks.

Everything stopped when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" David yelled and skipped to the door.

We waited a few moments until I see a figure in the hallway.

"Alrighty, Y/N. Are you ready to go?" I hear the voice say.

I see Brian walk in, dressed in a tux, and a freshly shaved face.

"What's going on?" I ask, looking around.

"We asked Brian to watch over you when you are at prom." David explained.

"But, you could have went to prom with me." I reply, smirking.

"I'm your brother, that would be weird!" David scrunched up his face.

"Both of you get together so we can take a picture of you two!" Aindreas pointed at Brian and me, grabbing the camera.

Brian and I exchange a look, but decide to take the picture.

Brian places his hand on my hip and I lean back on his chest. They take dozens of pictures.

"Okay, we need to go!" I plead and grab Brian's hand.

"Aww~ Have fun!" David hugged me and I wave goodbye.

--------

"I thought you don't drive." I say watching Brian drive to my high school.

"As long as we don't get pulled over, it's okay." He smiles and I playfully punch his arm.

"Why did you say yes, to coming to Prom with me?" I ask.

"Because... David is my friend, and you're my friend too. And plus, I skipped out on my prom, so this is my makeup prom."

"Ahh..." I nod. I look at Brian's face while he drives. He is so serious. It feels so weird hiding to prom with a 28 year old man. But... at the same time it doesn't feel so weird.

"I guess we're here." He said looking at all the cars parked on the schools parking lot.

We get out and I look around. The wind blows and I try and save my hair. Brain laughs, earning a punch in the arm.

We walk into the gym and see everyone laughing, having a great time. I grab Brian's hand, so he doesn't get lost.

I hear a squeal and I got tackled by Liz.

"Oh my goodness! You look so great!" She yelled over the music.

"Thanks, you too!" I yell.

"Who's this?" She asks, pointing to Brian. He was too caught up in the scenery than answer her question.

"He's Brian. He's my date." I reply.

"Oh, he's hot." She winked and left us.

A slow song started playing and Brian grabbed my hand.

"Care to dance?" He asked.

I blush and nod. He puts us hands in my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders.

People started dancing, kissing, and crying during this song.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked.

"What?" I tilt my head.

"I want to get to know you. So?"

"Black and blue, as you can tell." I giggle, he laughs as well.

"Yours?"

"Red. Favorite movie?"

"Hmm, I can't pick just one movie! I like them all. If I could just pick a movie genre, it would be horror."

"Same." He smiled.

The song ended and everyone cheered. Brian and I sat down, we started talking about things. Turns out we have similar interests.

---------

The night came to an end. We started to walk to the car. The parking lot was filled with horny teenagers, some having sex in the cars.

We get to the car and us being so unlucky, people were having sex in the car in front of us. The image is burned into my brain.

Brian covered my eyes, but it was too late. My innocence, gone.

We get out of there, but laugh about it later.

"Car sex is such a weird thing." Brian said.

"You ever do it?" I raise a brow.

"No. As I said, it's weird." He responded.

I nod and look out the window. We made it home at 11:59.

"Thank you Brian... for the amazing night." I smile, as we get to the door.

"No problem. Thanks for letting me be here." He smiled back.

We stood there for a moment, just looking at each other.

"Bye." I murmur and kiss his cheek.

"Bye." He waved, walking backwards to his car. He nearly fell and I laughed.

I open the door and see David sitting on the steps.

"It's 12:01." He says. I sigh and look at him.

This was the best night of my life.