The Recording

*Y/N POV*

We pull in the drive way and I look back at David.

"Listen, Y/N. I know you... you don't want... that to happen again, I get it. But please, for your subscribers. They care about you. Don't let the past distract you from now." David said and got out of the car.

I sit still in the car. Maybe he is right. I'll just check my subscribers.

I walk inside the house. It's quiet. I look at the clock and it read 10:46 am. I puff out my cheeks. I walk upstairs into my room.

I see my computer and sit behind it. Slowly touching the dusty keyboard.

I go to my channel, (YOUR NICKNAME) De Champ.

2,998,838 subscribers. I take a deep breath. I look at my last video, Vlog 21: Meeting my YouTuber friends!!!

It was from 2 years ago. I never did a face reveal, I was always behind the camera.

I grab my camera and hook it up. I set my microphone up and look at the camera. I take a deep breath and start the recording.

"Hey..." I murmur. "This... I..." I end the recording. I don't know what to say.

I hear a knock at my door. "Yea?" I ask.

"Hey, Y/N..." he started, but then gets sidetracked by my camera. 'You are recording!" He smiles.

"I was trying too..." I murmur, getting up and walk to him. "What are you recording?"

"Well it's for Brian. It's a Snapchat Q&A." He says.

"Cool. Can I watch?" I ask, playing with my hair.

"Of course! You live here anyway!" He laughs. I giggle as well.

"David, I'm glad you're my brother." I smile, hugging him.

"I know, I'm awesome!" He laughed. I playfully punched him.

"David... what if that day never happened?" I ask.

He looked at me and hugged me. "I don't know, kiddo." He said. We heard a knock at the door.

"I guess your friends are here." I smile. We both walk down the stairs, seeing the front door in front of us.

David quickly opened the door and let in Craig and Brian.

"Hey." David says and let's them in.

I wave, closing the door behind them.

Something caught my eye though. It was Brian. He was looking at me, but once I looked at me, he looked away.

We walk into the living room. David started chatting with them and I just listened.

"When should we start recording?" David asked.

"Whenever you are ready." Brian said, scrolling threw his phone. "Y/N, you want to be in the video?"

"Nah, I'll watch from over there." I point to the love seat against the wall near the couch.

"Oh... alright." Brian said, scratching the nape of his neck.

David and Craig start hooking up stuff. Brian looked at his phone, probably tweeting it out so everyone can send their snaps.