"She hurt you." He reaches out to touch the mark, but I push his hand away before he can. Though I appreciate the gesture, I'm still angry with him.

"I'm fine, but what were you thinking?" I shake my head and give a small sigh before walking past him to grab my things. "Whatever. I just want to go home already." I sling my bag over my shoulder and walk past the ghostlike creature again without looking at him to leave. "Goodnight," I add with agitation clear in my tone whilst opening the door. Before I can step out, however, a tall figure steps in my path. I frown and gaze up at the man who stares down at me blankly, like usual. "What?" He gives a soft sigh before saying,

"I apologize. I suppose I didn't think of the consequences. I didn't mean to upset you."

"Thank you. Now, please, move over. I'd like to leave." He holds his ground, however, gripping the door to make sure I don't open it any further to slip by.

"I'd like to come with you."

"Huh?" I quirk a brow at him, finding the request odd, since he never wanted to follow me home before. "Why?" He merely shrugs in response.

"No specific reason. I just want to." I hum in uncertainty, but, honestly, what do I care? Not like he's tried anything before. Besides, I have a feeling this isn't something I could disagree with.

"Okay, fine, you can come with, but no funny business." A victorious, yet amused, smirk paints the man's lips as he steps aside to let me pass, holding open the door for me.

"I wouldn't dream of it." He gives a soft chuckle that leads me to roll my eyes as I walk past the threshold. I know he's only joking. After locking up, I lead the way home to my apartment with the ghost man trailing close behind. On the way, we pass by an elderly lady walking her tan chihuahua who seemed to be minding her own business. As we get closer, however, the dog starts to go nuts. It barks repeatedly as if giving an angry rant while running circles around their owner and somehow manages to pull the woman across the street and far away from us. It was hilarious, but I was considerate enough to hold in my laugh, while the man silently cracked up behind me. I turn my gaze upward to meet his eyes, and he sends me a faint smile.

"Did you have something to do with that?" He shrugs.

"Most likely." I shake my head with a light smile on my lips before it falters, and my pace slows.

"How come you won't tell me your name? You have one, don't you?" I ask, out of the blue. I'd like to call him by something, but I didn't want to offend him by just naming him myself.

"Of course I do. I just don't care for it much. It's too long for my tastes."

"Well, any name is better than Stranger."

"Oh?" The man tilts his head a little. "But, I thought you liked the nickname?" I shake my head at him again, causing him to laugh a little. He then hums as if thinking about something. "I suppose you can call me... Phil. Yeah, Phil. I guess that'd be a shortened version of my real name." I smile happily, glad to finally put a name to his face. It's been so long since I've met him, and it's very nice to finally get an answer to one of my questions.

"Phil it is, then." His smile seems to widen a touch after I call him by that name and he walks a little closer to me, though, not enough to make me uncomfortable. It isn't long before we finally reach our destination, and it comes as no surprise to me when I'm randomly assaulted by a ketchup packet when I enter.