Academy

Ling: Sorry for the long long late update everyone.  Here's the next chapter.  The ending makes me mad though even though I could have made it happy I didn't because then there will be no story.  Grrr, I really hate Alice.

Sahiye's Pov

Once Kamui and I reach the academy we are shown to our rooms.  We each have our own room here because of my uncle's influence. Even if Kamui and I are close and he believes I'm a boy, he will never allow Kamui to share the same room as him. Today we are going to class and I feel a little lonely but since Kamui is here for me I'm not as much as I would be if I never met him. He's family to me now.

"Zero, what are you thinking about?" Kamui asks me.

"Huh, oh, just that I'm glad that you're here with me, if not I would be lonely." I answer him a bit shyly.

"Huh? What's with that shy attitude. Zero, your my brother of course I'm going to be where you are. Plus who will be the one to annoy you and you in check to make sure you don't cause trouble if not me?" He questions a bit embarrassed before throwing his arm around my shoulders pulling me close, so I laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I can take care of my self, I don't recall ever causing any trouble."

"Says the guy who beats up everyone single person who makes fun of him."

"They deserved it, I don't take kindly to the fact that the make fun of me for my small body." I tell him annoyed when I remember all the men who made fun of me.

"Yes, yes, no one should bully Zero, anyone who does shall pay the price and be eliminated but Zero to nothing." He laughs and I frown.

"I don't eliminate them, I just beat them up to the point they will be afraid to make fun of small people ever again."

"Yeah an-," Kamui is out off but the sound of knocking on our.

"Yes? Come in." I tell the person behind he door. A cold smart looking person our age appears. His hair is orange and he's wearing glasses. He's wearing the same uniform as us so he must also be in the same year as us.

"You two the new students Zero and Kamui?" He asks look back and forth between us.

"Yes, I'm Zero and this is Kamui." I tell the boy.

"I'm Nico, I'm the one who's in charge of showing you both around so let's go," he says and walks away. Kamui and I look at each other shrugging before following him. He brings us around showing us the classes, cafeteria, library, bathrooms, etc. When he's done showing us around, he simply tells us he's done and leaves us back at out rooms.

"Uh, what's with him," Kamui says offended.

"Dunno, maybe he is just having a bad day, let's just ignore it Kamui." I tell him.

"Alright, it's getting late so I guess we should go and sleep, don't want to be tired on the first day when we start class tomorrow." Kamui says before saying goodnight and leaving me all alone in my room.

"Yeah, I guess so," I look out my window. I can't sleep properly, and no one knows about this. Not Kamui, and especially not Ren and Ken, I don't want to worry them and everyone else. Ever since mother and father died I haven't been able to sleep. Tomorrow is my battle, my battle with myself, my thoughts and feelings, and with Alice. She will pay, I won't just forgive and forget that she killed my mother and father. That she killed me and separated me from Raiden.

"Raiden," I softly whisper. Raiden is here, but I cannot meet him as Sahiye, placing my hand over my heart, the pain doesn't ease so I grip my uniform shirt frustrated. I should have been ready for this, I told myself many times that I cannot just forget and let feelings cloud my vision stopping me from getting revenge.

I decide to take a walk around.   Walking around a lake, I'm shocked by what I see next.  Under the moonlight (just pretend the background is night and theres a lake with fireflies out). I see Raiden along with Alice.  Alice is giving him a shy smile and looking up at him while hugging him from behind, and Raiden has a small blush on his face. 

"This can't be happening

"This can't be happening."  I whisper to myself unable to control my tears.  Raiden turns around and hugs Alice back. 

Unable to handle the shock, I turn around crying and run back to my room.  Opening the door and slamming it shut, I jump onto my bed and cry the whole entire night thinking of the scene that broke my heart. 

"Why is it that everyone I love I lose?"  I ask myself this before crying the whole night until Kamui comes to wake me up in the morning.