4 Years Old

Sahiye's Pov

It now officially four years since I've been reborn. Today is my birthday and I finally can leave the mansion. I never was able to leave the mansion because everyone was overprotective of me and never let me go outside unless it was in the garden. I have my own body guards who are both fourteen years old and they are twins. They're names are Ren and Ken. Ren is the older one while Ken is the younger of the two. Boy have blue hair and blue eyes.   Ren is more mature and watches over me dutifully while Ken is more easy going and acts like he is my age. So really it's Ren that's babysitting Ken and me. But even though Ken is childish, both he and Ren and very skilled with a sword and magic so that's why despite their young age, they were chosen to be my bodyguards over anyone else.

I've taken an interest in gardening and I've already discovered my magic abilities. I still have the power to heal but I've also gained another. This power is tame animals. If course I'm still skilled with a sword and I've been practicing in secret to get back to how skilled I use to be.

"Lady Zera, Lord Hasting and young master Zen has returned. You can finally go out and explore the city with them." Ren tells me and I stand up, brushing the dirt off my hands. I'm in the garden tending some flowers that I've planted. They mostly are plants that can be used for medicine and poison.

"Happy birthday, Sahiye, Ren and I got you a present," Ken say and holds out a cute pink bunny.

"Thank you Ren, Ken," I tell then smiling brightly.  Ren looks away embarrassed and Ken hugs me.

"Your welcome," they both same at the same time.

"Alright, let's go see papa and big brother Zen,"I say smiling and rushing to the entrance of the mansion. Papa and Zen are standing near a carriage waiting for me and mama is in the carriage with her umbrella. There has also been a change in the way things are now. Woman and young girls have to cover their face when the leave unless they are married. The only exception for someone to see their face is if that person is her family, someone of the same gender, or if they are your people, meaning that they've sworn to follow only you. Ren and Ken have sworn their loyalty only to me, not even my parents or brother can command something of them. They of course is still courteous of my family but the only one they will listen to is me. Everyone, the butlers and maids, in the mansion has sworn an oath to my parents, brother, and I. The older ones are sworn to my family and also my grandparents, aunt, and uncle.

"Papa, big brother Zen, you've returned," I say giving them a hug.

"I missed you, my little princess,". Papa says returning the hug.

"Sahiye, I have part of your birthday present here," Zen says and hands me a cloth to cover my face. It's a midnight blue and a moonacre is decorated on it with light blue thread. Moonacre flowers are rare flowers that only appear during the night. They don't usually appear in the same place and there is a legend that if you see one, then you will have good luck.

"Thanks big brother Zen,"I say hugging him again and let him help me put it on. If someone other than those allowed to see you face sees it, then you are shamed for the rest of your life. If someone of a high class has their face seen, then the person who sees your face is killed. If that person is of a higher class like you, then the two of you will be forced to marry.

"Let's go now," I say excitedly wanting to see how much the kingdom has changed since my death. Father helps me into the carriage, then he and Zen rides their horses and we travel to town. Ren and Ken follows behind us close by while father and Zen is in the front.

"My precious baby, your cloth is tied tightly correct? I don't wish for you face to be seen," mother asks and checks to make sure my cloth which I'll call mask, is not loose.

"It's tied tightly mama, Zen wouldn't let my face be seen," I say but don't stop her from checking anyways.

"Alright, you should be fine," mama nods her head and sits back across from me.

"How has your garden been, my precious baby?" Mama asks and I seat telling her abloom all of my plants.

"All of the plants are doing well, my herbs are growing well and I'm going to practice making some flower essences out of my flowers. Do you want some mama? I'm planning on making some lavender essences when we return because the lavenders started to grow too much and I need to use some of them." I tell her.

"I would love some my precious baby,"mama smiles and so do I.

"We've arrived, miladies," our oldest butler announces and steps off from the front of the carriage and opens the carriage door.

The sight I'm greeted with shocks me greatly and I begin to smile. I can't wait for my adventure in the city to begin.