We Meet Again

Sahiye's Pov

I walk around the city excitedly. My eyes are shining as I stare at all the beautiful and strange things I've never seen before. Zen tells me to be careful and papa tells Ren and Ken to keep a close eye on me to make sure that I don't get lost or kidnapped.

"Sahiye, where do you want to of first?" Zen asks me. Papa and Mama are greeted by some people and suddenly they had troubled looks on their faces. The nod their heads to the men before walking towards Zen and I.

"Zera, mama and papa is sorry but we have to return home right now. Apparently something went wrong and your fathers paperwork went missing so we have to figure out what happened to it," Mama says sadly. I'm disappointed about this but then she adds, "But you can stay here with Zen, Ren, and Ken until you want to come home, I know how much you wanted to explore here so we wont make you return as long as you promise to remain safe," she adds.

"Alright, I'll miss you mama," saying this I hug her before stepping in front of papa. "And of course you too papa."

"I'll miss you too," he says and returns the hug before he escorts mother into the carriage and they wave as they disappear out of sight. We didn't need a lot of guards following us so there is only those who protect Zen and I. So it's Ren and Ken for me, and for Zen it's Kei and Ritsu.

"Can we go shopping?" I ask wanting to see all the new items.

"Sure, where you want to go Sahiye," Zen says and shows me around to different stores. I start buying some items that are either cute of cool, even ones that I think will be useful. And when everyone would take their eyes off me for a second, I would also buy them somethings too. Like for Ren I buy a book, Ken I buy toy we can play with together, Zen a pocket watch, Kei and Ritsu candy because they have a weakness for sweets, mama a pretty glass figurine of a mother and her child, and papa a pocket watch similar to Zen's. But I also buy a unisex bracelet that is a midnight blue and teal color. We've been walking for while now since it's been about three hours since we've arrived and I am starting to get tired.

"Let's take a rest Sahiye," Zen tells me and leads me to a nearby restaurant. We all order something to eat and chat for a while. It's now that I decide to give them their presents since I might forget.

"I got you all something as thanks for accompanying me here today," saying this I take out the presents and give them to them all after we finish eating.

"Thank you Sahiye," Zen says and smiles as he accepts me gift. "But it's your birthday, not mine, you didn't need to get me a present."

"I wanted to though."

"He is right, Lady Zera, you didm't need to get us gifts," Ren, Ken, Kai, and Ritsu say at the same time.

"I wanted to though," I repeat, "It's my thanks to you all, so please accept it."

They all sigh and nod their head in defeat. They then begin to open their present and thank me.

"I love it Sahiye," Zen says with a red face.

"You have my thanks, Lady Zera," Ren says happily looking at the book.

"Yay, we can play together with this toy in the garden when we return Sa-, Lady Zera," Ken says grinning.

"Lady Zera, thank you very much," Kei and Ritsu say at the same time and stare at the sweets slightly drooling.