Reborn

Sahiye's Pov

It feels like forever ever since my death and parting with Raiden. I lost count of how long I stare into the ever abyss darkness. Not being able to move, not being able to see, not being able to touch. It was strange at first, but now gradually over the time since my death, though it's ever strange that I've gotten use to this darkness. But something changed today, well I don't know what day it is, whether it's day or night I cannot tell. Off in the distance I see a faint dim light. Trying to reach for the light, I find myself able to move for the first time in forever. I try running towards the light, and I am able to do so! With new found joy, I continue to rush towards the light and finally the light covers my body. I cry out in excitement but my excitement soon turns to confusion as quickly as it came.

"Wah!" Is that the sound of a baby crying?! Why do I hear a babies cry?

"Wahhhhh!" Why can't I speak and why is it every time I try to talk, I hear the cries of a baby? Wait is that me! I test out my theory and try to speak again and in response I continue to hear the same cries of the baby.

"Shhhhh, my dear sweet child, mommy is here for you," the sound if a gentle woman's voice enters my ears and I calm down and keep quiet. My eyes travel to the place where the woman's voice came from and I see a beautiful woman. She looks like she is in her young twenties and has long curly dark blue, almost black hair. Her eyes are a lighter shade of blue and is enchanting. Pale face and slim body with curves in the right place.

She, my mother, yet not the one in my past life, smiles gracefully at me. I see a large hand reaching out and takes me out the hands of someone else. The person holding me gentle hands me over and I look over and see a tall handsome man. He has a fit strong body and jet black hair. Golden colored eyes and tan skin.

"Zera Sahiye Hasting, that is going to be her name," the man says in a strong deep voice.

"What a beautiful name dear. Perfect for our precious baby girl." My mother says in an affectionate tone of voice as she stares lovingly at the man who must be my father. Yet these people are completely different from my previous parents.

"But dear, why Sahiye as her middle name? What if people shun her because you named her after our great aunts child who started the war between our kingdom Azure and our neighboring kingdom Zestria?" My mother asks father.

"Selena, you know I'm from Zestria correct?" My father asks mother.

"Well, yes, of course I do," she answers him.

"Then you should know this, the story your kingdom knows is not the truth, Sahiye never was an evil person, she was only misunderstood. So in a way, I want our daughter to live a happy life that Sahiye was unable to have." After hearing my fathers explanation, my mother then agreed.

"Alright, let's go get Zen now, I'm sure he wants to see his baby sister now," mother says to father.  Father reluctantly turns towards the door and opens it.  In a few minutes, a three year old boy walks in holding fathers hand and when both our eyes meet, he rushes over.  I smile at him when he looks at me with brotherly love.  Then his face turns red and I tilt my head in confusion.  He turns his head away and the tips of his ears turns red.  His jet black hair like our fathers and two colored eyes, right is golden like fathers, left is blue like mothers.  His skin is pale like mothers too and I can tell he will be as handsome as father as he grows up.

"What's her name?"  He asks mother with his back still turned away from mother and me. 

"Zera Sahiye Hasting," mother answers.

"Sahiye fits her better,"  Zen says.  "I'm going to call her Sahiye instead," he adds and grins.  Finally he turned and faced me when he says this.  He probably doesn't know the story about me in the past, but I am surprised that the two kingdoms recorded what happened and the people know. 

"Can I hold her?"  Zen then asks.

"As long as you don't drop her," saying this, mother then hands me over to Zen who holds me gently like he is afraid of hurting me.

"Your Zera's big brother now Zen, your going to have to train hard so you can protect her in the future," father says this and hits Zen's back with a loud thud.

"Yeah!  From now on, I'll train harder in order to protect Sahiye!"  Zen enthusiastically says all pumped up and ready to go.

Seeing how much my family cares about me, I make a vow that I will train hard too and protect them.  Little did I know that not so long in the future, my life will greatly change because of them.