8 Years Later

Sahiye's Pov

It's been ten years now.  Ren and Ken has stayed by my side ever since they swore their loyalty to me once again.  I was never able to see Zen through out all these years but I have heard that he has accomplished many things.  Recently a neutral kingdom has created a academy for all the kingdoms and I will be attending.  I faked my own death eight years ago when I realized that Zen will always try to stay close to me so in order to stop him from getting involved, Ren and I hired a group of bandits in the woods to "pretend"  attack one day when Zen came over and so as cruel as it may be, I had myself "killed" right before his eyes.  Of course I used my powers and some medicine to stop myself from breathing and my heart from beating for half a day.  And when I was buried, Ren and Ken dug me up later.  So now I go by the name Zero, which is similar to Zera, and I tell Ren and Ken to call me this now.  I am now their little "brother."  Why brother?  Because if I stay as a girl I won't be able to do much so I'm now dressed as a boy.  My hair is still the same dark blue color and my eyes are still the same blue.  I also became friend with a boy that is albino.  He is the same age as me, fourteen years old, and has been staying with us ever since I saved him from being captured and sold as a slave to some old disgusting noble from the Azere kingdom.  His name is Kamui.

Kamui doesn't know that I am a girl and I intend to keep it that way

Kamui doesn't know that I am a girl and I intend to keep it that way.  Kamui has the power to control water and he can also change it so it can become snow or ice or just evaporate.  Kamui has always stayed by my side and I can't help but feel comfortable around him.  He is always easy to talk to even though we do argue a lot because of him teasing me and he has always been there for me whenever I feel down.  Kamui and I are both entering the academy this year and it's just going to be us.  I gave Ren and Ken a mission so that when we are in the academy for the next four years, they are going to continue being a spy for me.  After I faked my death but before we meet Kamui, Ren, Ken, and I traveled to the Zestria and they are a part of a group that gathers information on Azere.  But to the outside world, they are my older brothers in the Draco family.   But it turns out that the Draco family is my fathers family and thats why they took us in.  So I am the adopted son of my uncle who has no kids along with Ren and Ken since I guess we all have blue hair that society thinks we really are brothers.  Kamui, whom I met saving him from being captured and sold as a slave to some old disgusting noble from the Azere kingdom, is my guard.  He didn't swear his loyalty to me, or rather I didn't allow for him to.  I told him to just stay by my side and be a friend I can rely on and he had.  I'm sure Kamui has already realized that I have a secret that I'm hiding from him, but never has he once asked me about it.  So when I asked him why, he told me.

"Zero, you saved my life.  I know you have a secret you don't want to tell me, but I just want you to know I will always be on your side.  And if one day you do want to tell me, then I will still be there for you no matter the reason."

"Zero, are you all packed to go to the academy?"  A male voice calls out from the door of my room. I look up and see Kamui there with his bags in hand.

"Almost, I just have one more thing that I need to get," I say this while zipping up my bag half way and grabbing it.  I remove a tile from my floor under the bed and pull out a wooden box.  Inside it, there is a red hairpin, a glass figurine of a mother and her child, and a broken pocket watch where time stopped.  I gently place the box into my bag before finally zipping it up all the way.  "Alright, let's go," I tell him smiling.

We both go to the front  of the mason where to carriage is and also my uncle.  "Are you both ready to go to the academy now?"  He asks.

"Yes," we both answer and he nods and we climb in.  "As you know, we are a group that gathers information for the king.  Zero, Kamui, don't let anyone find this out and also make sure you stay close to the prince.  You don't know what the children there will do and who is manipulating them or which side they are on.  When you go there, you will not have a social status and everyone will be equal as according to the rules."  He warns us of many things and the whole trip ends up with us listening to his lecture.  Finally after so many hours, we arrive at the academy.

"Take care of yourselves, to me you both are my precious children," he says hugging us.

"We will, thanks uncle," we both say at the same time.  Finally we have to go and once we step out of the carriage, my world begins to change once again.

Ling:  A rival has appeared!  Even though Kamui and Raiden don't know this yet.  So tell me, who do you support?

Raiden: Sahiye's previous love who she didn't get to be together with because of the cruel world and who she didn't see ever again since meeting him for the first time.  More information is going to be added but I won't say it yet because it would be a spoiler then.

Or

Kamui:  The boy who was by her side for most of her life after she faked her death.  The one who has always stayed by her side and cheered her up, protecting him (her).  Who stays by his (her) side even though he could have lived a different life after Zero (Sahiye) rescued him.