Fluff

Emily POV

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear.

I groan and slap the clock until I hit snooze. I smile to myself and fall back asleep until I hear my phone alarm go off.

My hand grips the phone as I glance at the screen.

I Knew You'd Hit Snooze So I Set You An Extra Alarm. And One Five Minutes From Now.

My body sits up groggily as I grunt, "curse my smart girlfriend." My hands rub the sleep out of my face before I stand on my feet, looking around my bedroom for any clean bra that could be on the floor.

"Nada."

I pull open my drawers and put on my grey striped tank top with red jeans, along with brown shoes.

My hair slicks back into a pony tail before I grab my book bag and make my way downstairs. "Morning," I greet my parents who smile at me, "morning Emmy. Breakfast for you sweetheart."

Mom points at a plate and I thank her gratefully before I sit to eat.

After a few minutes, Dad leaves and Spencer's car pulls up in front. "Spencer's here sweetie," Mom kisses me before I go outside.

I grin as I skip over, leaning into the open window to kiss Alison. "Morning gorgeous," I say and she smiles at me, stroking my cheek with her hand, "morning pretty. Cute outfit."

"Cute face," I reply and hop into the car.

During the day, I get bored in class, like I normally do, I think about when lunch is, and I stare at my gorgeous blonde girl to the left of me.

And she stares back, of course.

The bell rings and finally, off to lunch.

Alison interlocks our fingers together and I spin her around, letting my arm drape over her shoulder before I kiss her cheek.

"You're very happy today. Any special occasion?" She tilts her head up, smiling goofily at me while I shrug, still grinning, "just happy to be me. To be with you, is all."

When I glance down at her, she flashes me her award-winning smile as she kisses me, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Alison sits with me at lunch, by my side.

Actually, that's an understatement.

She is glued to my side. And I am not complaining. She laughs when Hanna, attempting to open a ketchup packet causes the ketchup to squirt up, hitting her face.

Her hand lands on my thigh and I smile at her, placing my hand on her inner thigh, rubbing circles under her skirt.

She tightens her legs and throws me a look swirling with love and lust.

I take that as my cue to keep going. So I do.

My hand slides up her thigh more until I reach her underwear. Alison jumps in her seat when I start to rub her through the thin fabric.

"You okay?" Spencer questions curiously.

Alison nods, "yeah. I'm just fi-ine!" She gasps, jumping again when I slip my hand over the panty line, rubbing her clitoris.

"You sure?" Aria raises an eyebrow and Alison stands up, "yeah. Perfect." She grabs my hand and yanks me away from the table, making me stumble as we hurry out of the cafeteria.

"Where are we-" "shut up."

Alison drags me to the locker room and shuts it behind her, sighing.

"Alison?" I say and she spins on her heels, staring me in the eyes before she launches her body to me, attacking my lips furiously.

I stumble, taken aback by her actions but catch her hips, steadying us before I pin her to the lockers.

She gasps when I kiss her neck, holding her hands above her head.

Her blonde hair shines as I brush it away, undoing her shirt buttons before I take it off and Alison lets out a weak moan when I kiss her sweet spot on her neck.

Her legs wobble but I catch her with my arm, holding her waist up. I release her arms and she instantly grabs my ass.

I feel my center throb when she squeezes, pulling me closer.

She kisses me furiously whilst I massage her breasts under her bra. Her hand slides under my red jeans and rubs my clit, making me groan into her pink lips.

"A-Ali," I whimper and she slips a finger in once I'm wet enough.

My eyes roll back at the feeling and I lay my head on her shoulder, kissing her neck weakly as she slips another finger in.

"Jesus Alison..." I scrunch my eyebrows together and moan out louder. When she pulls away I don't waste any time.

I push 2 fingers into her, making her tighten and gasp, "oh fuck Ems." Her eyes squeeze shut but I bite her neck, "don't close your eyes."

She opens them weakly and when I curl my fingers her lips quiver as she opens it, her eye lids begging to shut but I shake my head, "look me in the eyes."

She whimpers as I push in harder and she lifts one leg to rest on my waist as I go harder in her.

I press my thumb to her clit and rub it in circles, feeling Alison's body shudder under my touch, sweat forming around her forehead.

"E-Emily..."

I twist my wrist and curl my fingers again, tugging on them, making Alison's body jerk and tighten.

She shakes and I feel her moans come out louder so I kiss her as she begins to cum, orgasming before I pull my hand out, kissing her harder.

We get dressed once the bell rings and Alison sighs, "God best day ever." She giggles when I kiss her cheek.

"I agree."

"Can we go to the mall after school? Pleassseeee?" She pouts up at me, making me smile, my heart thudding in my chest.

"Of course gorgeous. We'll ask the others. I'm sure Hanna would want to go with you," I grab her hand and twirl her as we leave the locker room right as the second bell rings.

"We're late," she whines and I giggle, "get on."

I bend down and she grabs my shoulders, "just like old times."

"Always."

"And forever," she whispers and jumps on, kissing my neck.

I smile and hold the back of her thighs before I run to our next class, my girlfriend laughing giddily on my back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ta-da!

Hope you liked this.

Maybe some drama coming up? ;)

What do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen next?

Review and Comment!

~Stay Fearless~

Caleigh <13