Happy Birthday

Alison POV

When I open my eyes I can still feel his rough, male arms around me. My head looks over at the clock and see that it's now 12:00 AM.

Happy Birthday.

I sigh, closing my eyes when I walk out of his arms, wiping my tears. "Guess that's it," I whisper and he nods, "Alison-" "I just...I'm scared of what will happen when...when I forget you, Ems."

He nods, looking down at his feet when we hear the roars of "Happy Birthdays" from the party. "I'm sorry," he says and I frown, "for what?"

Emily stands up...Ethan now, and grunts, "I shouldn't have made that fucking wish in the first place! If I didn't then everything would be normal again! I would be Emily Fields again and Ethan would have never existed!"

As he paces I start to see a glow outline his body, making me frown, sitting up in alert.

"Emily-" "No! I'm such an idiot!" "Emily!" "I KNOW WHO I AM ALISON! I'M EMILY FIELDS! ROSEWOOD HIGH SWIM CAPTAIN! BEST FRIEND OF ALISON DILAURENTIS! I AM THE GIRL STUCK IN THE FUCKING CLOSET! I AM A FEMALE! I AM EMILY FIELDS!" "EMILY!" I scream, standing up and he cries out, "WHAT!"

When he turns to me, his tears flow freely down his face but I breathe heavily, "Emily...look."

He frowns, "what?"

He looks around him, then down at his hands, his eyes widening, "what the...What's happening to me?"

I look back up at him, "is this how you're turning fully into Ethan? The final transformation?"

He looks up at me and shakes his head fearfully, "I-I don't know. Alison...I don't want to be Ethan. I-I want to be Emily again." His eyes water up again as he reaches for me and when I grab his hand my mind flashes.

"You'd look so good on top of the eiffel tower...wind in your hair."

"You need to break up with Ben?" "What? Why?" "Because...you deserve better. He's...Mushy Squash."

"Pip gets Estella in the end."

"That's why I love you...you're big on happy endings."

"A-Alison DiLaurentis. Will you marry me?" "Yes! I'll marry you!"

I watch as the memories all fly by, all the smiles, the laughter, the tears. They're all there.

"Alison I can't. I can't!" "Emily! Yes you can! You're Emily fucking Fields for Christ's sake! You can do this!"

I can feel every touch, every kiss, every spark, every tingle. 

"I will always protect you Emily Fields. With my life." "I will always be your Killer, Alison."

"A-Alison," Emily's masculine voice is scared and wobbly, pulling me out of the memories. I watch as his voice endures so much pain, making me kick into full gear as I jump into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"I'm scared," he whispers and I nod, "don't be. I'm right here. Always."

"And forever," he whispers and I clash our lips together, feeling those same sparks I feel with my Emily. As our lips move in sync I feel his arms around me soften.

I wrap my arms around his neck, but feel my arms sag lower, almost as if he is shrinking. I open my eyes and they widen instantly when I see what's happening.

"What's happening to me?" He says and I grab his hand, "Emily...you're...you're turning back!" I smile brightly, grabbing Emily's hand, feeling the softness of Emily Fields pull through.

His body moves up, floating as his body transforms. The t-shirt becomes larger on his torso, his chest expanding as Emily's breasts fill the area.

My hand slips away from Emily's as the boy shrinks slightly in size, his legs becoming slimmer and smoother. His waist shrinks and rounds more, his butt rounding into the one I know so well.

"Emily? Ems!" I shout but she doesn't answer. She grunts as she shuts her eyes, her face distorting until it falls into perfect shape, her hair growing out dark and long. The lump in her shorts fade until it's flat and the glow around her fades.

She slowly falls to the ground and once she is on the ground she opens her eyes, looking around, "what happened?"

I stare in utter disbelief as I take in the breathtaking sight that is Emily Catherine Fields. Her voice is back and she notices too. She freezes, "wait...oh my God. OH MY GOD!" She cries out and I sprint to her, my arms wrapping around her neck tightly as I sob into her.

 OH MY GOD!" She cries out and I sprint to her, my arms wrapping around her neck tightly as I sob into her

"I'm back. I'm back!" She cries and her arms feel so good to be in, so warm, so safe, so...Emily.

"I-I missed you so much," I sob out loud and seal my eyes shut. Emily sobs into me as well, "I missed you too. I'm right here. I'm here."

Her voice speeds my heart up drastically and I pull away, my hands cupping both of her soft, defined cheeks.

"You're really back. God I can't believe you're back."

She giggles and nods, "I'm back."

I thrust myself forward, attacking her lips with mine and Emily stumbles back, catching me by the waist as she steadies me. Her soft lips fall perfectly in sync with mine and I can't stop my head from thinking that this. This is where I belong.

In her arms, with her like this.

She kisses me and pulls away, staring at me, "you have no idea how long I've wished for this to happen."

I smile at her, "looks like your wish came true Emily Fields."

Emily smiles at me with that gorgeous smile and nods, "that it did Als."

My head shakes from side to side before I look out at the balcony, the stars twinkling at me.

"Looks like mine did too."

When I look back at the brown eyed doe I smile of pure happiness, "Happy Birthday Emily."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well then.

Emily's back :)

Intense?

Little short butttttt just a filler/gift to you guys :)

What do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen next?

Review and Comment!

~Stay Fearless~

Caleigh <13