Move in

Today was the day I was moving in with Charlie I loved him so much I couldn't take it sometimes If I'm making any sense

    Today was the day I was moving in with Charlie I loved him so much I couldn't take it sometimes If I'm making any sense . I remember when he asked me to move in with him like it was yesterday but it was three weeks ago .

Flashback -

Charlie and I laid on the Bed after a movie date night earlier that night and a bout of love making . Charlie was skimming his hands over my hip as we cuddled together .

"You should move in ." Charlie blurted after some more silence making me look to him in shock not really knowing what to say.  I mean I love him and it would be a dream to live with him but I was afraid that it would be unsafe for him . "I-If you want to Cora ." He stuttered out unsure of what he had just asked me . He was probably afraid of my answer .

"Charlie are you sure?" I sat up leaning on my side looking to him as I held the sheet to my chest barely covering my body . The moon shined to the rom now dancing patterns of tree branches on my shoulders.

He looked to me and smiled softly as his eyes Danced over my Curves and bare flesh . "Of course I'm sure ."

"It's Just - I'm - It's -" I really didn't want to scare him by saying the reason I feared moving in with him . But soon his eyes showed understanding what I was afraid of .

He sat up not caring when he was uncovered . "I'm not afraid of you Cora , I trust you with my life sweetheart and Your here all the time anyway you might as well move in with me . "

I sighed and looked to my hands for a moment in thought before I saw him snake his fingers into mine as I thought . Him holding my hand gave me courage to do what I was afraid to do .

I looked up and into his eyes . "I would love to live with you Charlie."

A large smile broke out onto his face before He pulled me into him and we kissed he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap joining us together again that night .

After we made love that night I fell asleep content , sated, and happy that I was given to me .

Flashback End

   Charlie was currently at home finishing up the last of clearing out things to make room for me since I had All of my family to load up some of my things . I have to keep older antic things from throughout the years . I am happy to be doing this I'm not as nervous I had been at first .

Bella was outside since I was using her truck because she wanted to be helpful . Edward was with her keeping her company while I packed.

A  few days ago Charlie and I bought new furniture for his room  aswell as around the house we added or replaced a few things since his furniture  was so old and he hasn't really replaced it . It was nice to be doing couple things stuff that a normal couple would do when they move in together.  It took a lot to talk him into it because he didn't like how much I was paying to do this but I wanted our home to have a bit of both of us in it . I also felt his house felt a lot like his old relationship with Renee and I wanted to clear that energy out of our home for more of a fresh start.

(Room)-

(Living room )-

(Living room )-

My phone buzzed as I taped my last moving box I set the tape down to see . I had the phone on Vibrate and Charlie was calling me . I smiled as I picked up the phone as Emmett walked in and grabbed two tapped boxes by the door .

"I love you." I answered the phone .

I heard him chuckle . "I love you too , I just finished setting up the bed in the room and I'm gonna let you choose blankets when you get home from the three you bought. "

"Okay honey  , You didn't have to do that Emmett would have done that . "

"Nope I want to do this for you ." I smiled softly as Rosalie and Emmett came back in and grabbed the last boxes . My room wasn't empty but a lot of things were gone still .

"Well I should hang-up we're finished loading up so we should be there soon . "

" Already ? "

"Well there are a lot of us ."

"Right , well I will see you when you get here ."

I grabbed the Giant duffle bag as I said my goodbye . "I love you see you soon ."

"Love you , I will see you when you get here." We hung up .

I slipped My phone into my pocket as I walked to grab my second duffle bag .

Skip-

 I hopped out of the truck as Charlie walked out of the house and we hugged as he got close to the truck . He kissed my forehead before he reached into the back to grab my duffel bags .

I smiled at how happy he looked that I was here and actually going through with the move . Before he walked back to the house and looked to me for a second before he bent and pecked me on the lips . "I love you." He whispered before I could respond he walked away . His kiss always made me feel like I was flying and the we were the only two people in the world .

After he was gone I saw that Bella was now outside of the truck with Edward both were looking at me in amusement . " Oh  Shut up ." I grumbled in embarrassment .

They both laughed as I lifted a couple boxes walking to the house as fast as possible without looking suspicious .

unloading the truck didn't take to long after Bella and Edward left to go somewhere together .They were probably trying to get some time in together before school starts again in a couple days .

Charlie was sitting on the sofa as I unpacked resting because he had insisted on helping . I tried to explain that the boxes weighed almost nothing to me so it wouldn't take long to get them in the house . But he had said "It's rude for a man to let a woman lift such heavy things without help ,My mother would turn in her grave if she found out her son was leaving a lady alone like that ."

I was working on the book shelf when Charlie stood again and bent to start helping me put my  books away . When We finished we sat and watched the game together or well he watched the game while I read .