~Part 18- Pleasure Without Sex

Caroline's POV: I started to wake up and I saw Nate looking down at me. I smiled slightly and saw he looked concerned, making me frown. I asked, "What's wrong?" He said to me, "You need to not think so lowly of yourself." I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "Where did that come from?" He said, "I talked with Brandon again, and he told me how he hugged you goodbye, I wouldn't think any less of you." I sat up and told him, "He did more than hug me." Nate looked at me confused asking, "What do you mean?" I said, "He kissed my cheek. " I started to feel tears fill my eyes and looked down praying Nate wouldn't be angry with me. He sighed and said, "I don't get why he would lie to me and you would be scared to tell me." I looked up and asked, "You're not mad?" He shook his head saying, "He kissed your cheek, not your lips, I don't care if he did that as long as he doesn't take it further than that." I smiled and hugged him tightly, Nate hugged back and I breathed him in, feeling more relaxed. We pulled apart and Nate kissed my cheek, making me giggle at his gentle touch. I brought his lips to mine and kissed him timidly, but Nate pulled me back to him kissing me passionately. I pushed him gently on the pillow and laid on him, my hands on his chest and his hands around my waist. I gripped his shirt and he pulled away and asked, "What are you doing?" I blushed and said, "I just...wanted to get closer." He chuckled, "I think we're pretty close." I looked down and whispered, "I meant skin close." He started to take off his shirt and I stopped him, making him look at me confused, "I thought you wanted me to." I nodded and said, "I do, but you don't have to." He told me, "I want to." Nate lifted himself up and took off his shirt, making me look over his body, blushing more seeing how defined his muscle became. I could tell he worked out when on tour and it made me regret looking at Brandon even more. I took off my top and pressed myself on Nate, making him fall back onto the pillow. I kissed him hard and my fingers went through his hair, making him moan. I smirked through the kiss and I felt him touch the back of my bra, suddenly making me pull back. I looked at him confused, "I thought you wanted to hold off?" He said, "I do, but why does that mean we can't take off clothes?" I said, "I think we should be in my room to do that." Nate nodded and suddenly picked me up, I squealed and let him carry me to my room.

~In room~

He carried me into my room and closed the door, dropping me on the bed. He came over to me slowly and I held my breath as he inched closer to my face. Nate touched my chin making me look into his eyes, letting me see his gentleness and sincerity. I kissed him gently and Nate brought me to his chest, taking off my bra, I wanted to cover up but he kept my hands in his. He smiled at me and I blushed making me confused as to why I still feel this nervous, he's my husband and I should be comfortable with him.

He laid me down and I brought myself to the pillows and tried to relax. I breathed steadily and waited for Nate to climb over me. He touched my face smoothly and brushed his fingertips down to my chest, then between my breasts making me moan quietly. I touched his chest and felt his heart beating rapidly, I smiled at him and he kissed me gently. I felt his fingers graze my stomach, making me shiver and I brought his hand to my breasts again, letting him fully touch them. I moaned into his mouth and my hands slid to his abs, tracing the defined muscle. I started to feel my legs shake and I felt a strange sensation fill my stomach. Nate's other hand slid into my pants and I felt him graze my sensitive area. I moaned louder and I suddenly gripped his crotch, making him suck in a breath. I felt a bulge grow in his pants and I smirked at how suddenly we're both turned on. I felt a warmth fill between my legs and my body felt energized, ignited with a new fire I never felt before. I lifted myself up and wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding over him. I felt him become more aroused and I held onto him, feeling his heat rolling off his body. I laid down again and pulled him towards me, his body laying on top of me. He kissed me and then kissed my neck, making me moan quietly and my legs shook again. I felt the warmth grew more and I pressed them together to bring the feeling on again. I brought Nate's hand into my pants again and he pressed his fingers into me, making me hold my breath again. I felt a tightening around his fingers and suddenly my orgasm was the most intense I had ever felt before. I relaxed and Nate laid beside me, I looked over at him and realized he hadn't gotten the feeling yet. I felt awful for him that he didn't get what I had previously. I turned over and undid his belt, pulling his pants down and I touched him gently. He grunted and his body became stiff, but I continued to move my hand over him. I felt a wetness, making me take my hand back and Nate said, "It's okay, you don't have to do this." I told him, "I don't think it's fair for me to get all the pleasure and not you." He sat up and smiled at me saying, "You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with." I blushed and told him, "You didn't get it though." Nate said, "It's okay, it will go away." I nodded and laid down again, my body calming down still feeling a tingle inbetween my legs, hoping it would start to go away.

I sat up and walked to the bathroom to wash my hands. I closed the door and looked at my hand that had the wetness still on it. I thought of touching it to my tingling area, but decided against it and put it under the faucet with running water. I took the soap and fully washed them for 20 seconds and dried them off afterwards. I came out of the bathroom and saw Nate put on new pants and I walked over to him and put my bra back on. I dressed myself and stared at Nate thoughtfully, seeing his blue eyes bore into mine. I hugged him and for some reason I felt tears fill my eyes, so I kissed him to make the feeling go away.

~Later~

When we came to the kitchen, we sat down. I started to remember all the times we made love and what we had just done, blushing. Nate looked at me with a small smile and I tried to look away, but he touched my face bringing it back to him. I giggled, "I was just remembering." He chuckled and came over to me, kissing me gently and I kissed back. "I love you." I heard Nate say, I smiled and said back, "I love you, too." I felt so happy to hear him say that first, it felt like it had been so long since we said it to each other.