~Part 11- Happiness and Back On Tour?

~At home~

When we got out of the car we ran to the house and when we closed the door in the front, I pushed Nate onto the couch and laid on top of him kissing him hard. He kissed back and held onto my body. I pulled away and said, "I guess waiting to make love until marriage was worth it." I smiled at him wide and he chuckled replying, "That was always your plan though. " I said, "I know, but still it made it that much more wonderful." Nate said, "I love you." I replied, "I love you." We kissed again and smiled through all of it.

After our kissing, I lifted my body off of Nate and said, "I have to call mom and dad." Nate looked at me surprised and replied, "I don't think we should tell them right away." I said back, "I want them to know though." He then said, "I think we should enjoy it for ourselves right now." I pouted and exclaimed, "I am too excited!" Nate smiled at me and walked up to me to gently rest his arms around my waist. I smiled back and kissed him gently on the lips. I giggled and started to smile wide, but Nate continued to kiss me making it feel funny that he was kissing my teeth. I felt him smile too as he poked my stomach making me laugh out loud.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I left Nate's grasp to see who it was. I picked it up and saw it was mom. I pressed the talk button and put it to my ear saying, "Hello?" Mom answered, "Hi honey, I was just calling to ask how your honeymoon was going?" I replied, "It's going great, better than great! Wonderful even, we have a surprise by the way." Mom answered, "Oooh, can you tell me?" I chuckled, "Nate, doesn't want me to tell you yet, he wants it be our secret for now." Mom whined, "Aw, c'mon can't you tell your mom?" I giggled, "I wish I could, but Nate is eavesdropping right now and he wouldn't be happy if I told you." Mom said, "Alright, I'm glad you're enjoying your honeymoon, but if you need anything let me know." I nodded, "Yeah, I'll let you know." We both said our "I love you's" and hung up and I came back to Nate. He smiled at me and questioned, "You knew I would be listening did you?" I nodded with a smile and walked up to Nate and hugged him. I leant my head on his chest and felt so much more relaxed as he wrapped his arms around my back. I gripped his shirt pulling him closer and he kissed my head. I looked up at him and started to blush and he smirked at me leaning his forehead on mine. I whispered, "I love you." He smiled, "I love you, too." I kissed him passionately and I felt him run his fingers through my hair while I touched his chest feeling his heart pounding. I reached with my other hand to his arm, gripping tightly I heard him wince. I loosened my grip and said, "Sorry..." He whispered, "It's okay." I pulled away and shyly looked into his eyes. I felt him touch my chin lifting my face to look directly at him. My hand that was still on his chest slid down to his stomach feeling his abs slightly, I then for some reason started to smirk at myself. I heard Nate's breath get caught in his throat and I brought my hand away from his body, but Nate grabbed my wrist bringing my hand to his face. My fingers smoothly stroked his skin, my thumbs caressed his cheeks while he closed his eyes. Our breathing slowed down and finally Nate opened his eyes again and I smiled at him. He kissed me again and I begin to hear Nate's music in my head, my most favorite of his making me smile. He pulled away and told me, "I'm so overjoyed right now." I smiled wide and kissed him again.

~In Bedroom~

We walked into our room and I sat on the bed. Nate leaned over and kissed my forehead while I held his face. I brought his lips to mine and I blushed from thinking of making love again. I said, "I'm sorry." I got up and ran to the bathroom kneeling at the toilet lifting the lid throwing up. Nate came in and he touched my back smoothly, relaxing me. I picked up my head and tried to look at Nate, but my eyes diverted from his gaze.

I pursed my lips getting shaky from losing so much from my body, I felt tears fill my eyes from embarrassment. I closed my eyes looking away from Nate, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks. Nate knelt beside me and touched my shoulder saying, "It's okay, this is normal." I nodded and I felt Nate kiss my cheek and I fell into his arms, leaning my head up looking into his eyes. He kissed me and hugged my body close to his chest and then I turned around, kissing him again. Then I pulled away walking to the sink brushing my teeth. After I was done I walked Nate back into our bedroom and sat on the bed once more. He slowly came to me and climbed on the bed with me and we laid down just staring at each other. I kissed him again and reached under his shirt feeling his skin, brushing my fingers across his chest. I also felt Nate take off my pants and I took off his shirt fully. I laid my head on the pillows and he followed me holding my hand laying next to me. I blushed thinking too much about wanting to do something different, but I knew I wasn't completely ready for anything new yet. I wanted to tell him, but my words got caught in my throat. Nate asked, "Are you okay?" I shook my head and said, "I feel nervous." He looked at me confused and said, "We've done this before..." I interrupted, "I mean, I wanna do something different." Nate clenched his jaw and shifted his gaze saying, "Oh, you mean you wanna try something." I nodded gulping and I tried to relax, but I couldn't stop thinking about wanting to do something more exciting or passionate. Nate said, "You don't need to impress me, you know?" I said, "I know, I'm not trying to impress you, it's just that I don't want to be boring." Nate chuckled, "You're not boring, you are so beautiful." He looked at me so gently with his blue eyes, swimming with a new expression. I breathed deeply and looked around then back over Nate's body seeing how hot he looked laying next to me. I covered my face as I felt blush creeping onto my cheeks, going red as a tomato. Nate pulled my hands away from my face and he smiled at me gently and he kissed me. I kissed back and Nate took off my shirt and we ripped each other's clothes off fully getting under the covers. I convinced Nate to be behind me as I laid down on my stomach and it lasted for awhile, but to the both of us it felt weird. We continued to make love in the way we liked best and it lasted much longer making it better.

~Later~

When I woke up I saw Nate still sleeping. I moved over to him and touched his back and kissed his head. I smiled at him and he started to smile back at me, opening his eyes. Nate lifted himself up on his elbows and he kissed me making me kiss back and smile too. We both said, "I love you." Nate then pulled away and said, "You know, last night was different, a good kind of different, but I don't think we should do that again." I nodded and said, "I know, it was foolish to think about it, but I just was hoping it would be more exciting." He looked at me confused and said, "I think whatever we do is exciting." I smile slightly and decided to get out of bed, my knees shaking again and I fell to the floor. Nate climbed next to me and helped me up and I pushed myself up, Nate holding my waist. I looked at him with a small smile and said, "I think whatever we do is exciting too." He smiled back at me and took me to the bathroom to take a bath together.

When our bath was finished we got dressed and ate in the kitchen at the table. We discussed what kind of house we wanted to buy when we got home and what we were gonna buy for our baby. I couldn't stop thinking about a beautiful boy with blonde hair and blue eyes like us. I loved hearing Nate sound so happy, it filled me with joy and contentment. Nate brought up raising our children Christian and I agreed, because I didn't want any of our children to not know the love of God and how much they are loved by Him.

Suddenly, my phone rang again and it was mom again. I answered, "Hello?" Mom said back, "Hi Caroline, I was calling because Nate's manager was calling to ask if he can come home soon." I replied, "Mom, tell him we are on our honeymoon and Nate can't leave yet." Nate looked at me confused and gestured that he wanted my phone, so I handed it to him. He got up and walked into the family room talking with mom and then came back in after hanging up. He looked at me kind of disappointed and said, "I think we have to cut our honeymoon short." I started to feel myself get angry and said, "No, we can't go now! We still have another five days." Nate shook his head saying, "I'm sorry, but my manager said they really need me to come back." I got up and said, "I think you should call him and say no, we are busy right now." He responded, "I can't, they already started to pick cities to travel to for the tour." I rolled my eyes, "That's not fair! I am your wife and I deserve to spend time with you!" Nate nodded, "I understand, but you need to calm down, you can't get worked up, okay." I sighed, "I know, but this makes me so mad." Nate walked up to me and hugged me tightly, I hugged back and started to feel tears fall as I rested my head on his shoulder.