~ Part 3- Graduation and a Surprise

Finally, Samantha and I were getting ready for graduation from DCCC. I prayed that Nate would be there for me, but if not at least a call. We got to the venue for graduation and we went inside the building and went in our seats and waited for everyone to settle down and the ceremony started.

After the ceremony was over we walked out of the venue and hugged mom and dad and they said congratulations for graduating college. After I looked around to see if I could find Nate. Suddenly, my phone rang letting me hear Nate's voice in the ringtone. I picked it up and said, "Hello?" Nate then said, "I'm here." I questioned, "Really? Where?" He said, "Turn around." I did and saw him smiling at me. I hung up my phone and ran to him and threw myself around him and he hugged me and spun me around making me laugh. He looked into my eyes and said, "I missed you." I said back, "I missed you, too." He kissed me gently and I kissed back. He let me down and said, "I have something very important to ask you." I nodded and he said, "I know that you just graduated only two years of college, but I love you so much and I can't imagine my life without you. I want to make sure we never have to leave each other again, because I can't let you go. I believe God wants us to be together and I-I...I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He got down on one knee and opened up a tiny box with a gold diamond ring in it and asked, "Will you marry me?" I nodded and said, "Yes, yes I'll marry you." He put the ring on me and he stood up and kissed me gently as I kissed back. I heard people clapped and when we pulled away we saw everyone smiling at us and mom and dad looked shocked, mom in a good way, but dad in a bad way. I didn't care though, I love Nate and that isn't going to change. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else even though I had before, being with Nate was much better than any imagination I ever had or any fanfiction read or written ever, because God wrote it no one else. I smiled at Nate again and we kissed one last time.

Soon Rachel came over to us and said congratulations and gave me a hug. She also hugged Samantha and then she said, "Hi." to Nate and he said it back. I told her about still possibly going to South Carolina, but then Nate heard and asked, "Why are you just saying this now?" I responded, "I wanted to tell you, but it just slipped my mind until now." He started to seem mad, "You could've told me over the phone." I said back, "I didn't think telling you over the phone was good enough, it's better to tell something like this in person." He calmed down and sighed saying, "You're right, I think I just really want you to come with me on tour." I almost tripped over my own feet when he said that. I never pictured going on a real tour. I told him, "I-I don't know." He said, "You don't have to decide now, I'll give you time."