11.

As the sun rised the crew got to work on the ship. We were getting everything ready so when my fathers ship's got to us we could leave fast. Yesterday I didn't got a chance to talk with Theo. I didn't get why he took me with him. A lot of the man got mad at him when they saw that he brought me with him, they still don't like me. Because I'm a woman and because I'm they're daughter's enemie. Although, I think I'm glad I'm back in this ship. At least for a few more weeks I can pretend that this is my life.

I was tying some ropes when I saw Theo enter his cabin. Everybody is working but we don't seam to be in a rush so I decided to go talk with him. I want to know what was in his head yesterday. Why did he take me with him? Why just not leave me there? I walk to the door and nock before entering.

'You'll never lose your old habits right?' Theo asks as I get into the cabin

'I think I never will...'

'What's the reason of your presence in here me ladie?'

'Got fancy during the half an hour conversation with my father?'

'Looks like some parts of that conversation where actually worth something.'

'You got what you wanted Theo, why brought me with you?' I ask sitting down in the chair in front of him

'You heard what I said to your father, I knew that if you didn't come with me he wouldn't help me. Also, you were pretty good at fighting those mermaids, I liked it and I wanted to keep you on my ship.'

'You want me to stay in your ship?'

'Yes, you're becoming very good at fighting and I know you love to be in the crow's nest, deep down you want to be in here Love, I just made you a favor and I'm about to make you another one.' he says and gets up 'Follow me.' we walk outside and we stand next to the helm 'Gentleman! I have an announcement to make and I don't give a fuck if you like it or not! From now on Ladie Isabella is my first mate.' he says and I can see some of the man's smile and other getting pretty mad 'If you don't want to sail with us then it's the plank for you!'

When Theo mentioned the plank all the crew yelled 'Aye Captain' and got back to their dutties. I looked at Theo surprised. What had he done? He knows Gale a lot better than he knows me and yet he choose me to be his first mate.

'We need to talk right now Theo!' I said and he looked at me confused. We walked back to his cabin and he sat down in the chair next to me

'What's the problem love?'

'What's the problem? Theo did you noticed what you just done? You made me your first mate. Why not Gale? You know him a lot better than me and he has a lot more practice than I do. What was in your head?'

'Love, relax okay? I choose you because I wanted you. I talked with Gale before making this decision he agreed with me. You're a fast learner I'm sure you'll be a great first mate.'

'Jesus Christ Theo...'

'Well just have to get you some more comfortable clothes, and a sword, a coat, boots and a hat, the hat is very important.'

'Are you trying to make me a pirate?'

'Maybe, I know you'll love the experience.' I look at him and he smiles before standing up and walking out of the cabin.

Me, first mate... Where is my life going? I'm not gonna lie, I'm happy I just would never believe if someone told me this was going to happen. I walk out of the cabin and Ejays quickly shows up next to me and makes me go inside again. She has clothes in her hands and I look at her confused. How did she got that so fast? Theo just talked about it like two minutes ago. She handed me the clothes and pointed to the little hidden place next to Theo's bed. I walk over and undress myself. I look at the clothes Ejays got for me. Black pants with a white shirt that was larger in the arms so I can move easily, a black corset to wear over the shirt. I got my boots over the pants and walked to her. She nooded at me and smiled. Ejays handed me a black coat and a purple bandana so I can keep my hair off my face. I looked at myself in the small mirror in the cabin. I look different, not bad I like what I see but different still.

'Now all you need is a sword and a hat.' Ejays said with a smile

'Where can we get the sword?'

'Not worried about the hat love? You know a hat is one of the most important things to pirates.' Theo says has he enters the room 'You look lovely'

'I thought the most important thing for pirates would be rum?'

'Yes it is, let's forget what I said. So you don't want a hat?' He asks and I nod. 'Agreed.'

'Captain they're getting close!' Larry opened the cabins door and yelled.

Theo quickly got up and opened the door leaving the cabin. I followed him. Everyone was looking at the tree ships that were coming our way. Theo looked at me and handed me the monocule. I searched for the captain and I found George looking at our ship with an monocule. I was able to see his surprised face when he saw me before handing the monocule to Theo. He looked at me and whispered 'You can give the orders.' I smiled at him

'Let's set sails! Come on guys! Let's get this pretty little thing in movement! Spanish treasure we are coming for you!' I yelled and all the crew looked at me before starting to work to get the ship in movement.

Theo looked at me and smiled pointing to the crow's nest and I smiled at him. He was telling me that I could go to the crow's nest for the voyage. He wanted me to keep guarding the ship. I walked quickly to the ropes and climbed them right up to the crow's nest. I handed the monocule in the little table there and sat there watching London becoming smaller as we got deeper into the ocean.

The wind blowing my hair, the smell of the sea making me smile like nothing does. The screaming crew right above me while working to accomplish their dreams and Theo on the helm with a smile on his face like I've never saw. Am I pirate already? I try to ignore that the enemie is helping us and I try to ignore the fact that in this moment my father and my fiancé are my enemies. I know that if we didn't have that many pirates and the spanish fleet we would be able to find that treasure by ourselfs, because those man's work hard, and they work with passion something that doesn't happen in the fleets, in any of them. Pirates are passionate, determinated man's and they deserve to have the same rights we do.

I hope you liked it!