To be honest getting Steve and Bucky to talk isn't really about finding anything out, it's more for their sanity.

"We should tell them about the baby today too doll," he says as he comes back out holding Isla with Luke in tow.

"Yay! Yay! Yay!" Isla chants she was so excited when you told her, even though she doesn't fully understand and of course Luke was happy too.

"Of course." You smile as you take Luke's hand and head out. "Ready to go see Aunty Peggy and Uncle Steve?"

"Yes!" They both exclaim in unison.

"Yes!" Bucky imitates them in a high voice.

You let out a laugh and shove him. "Please don't ever do that again."

The walk is nice and quick, the weather is surprisingly mild for the time of year and there aren't too many other people around. Peggy practically opens the door before you knock and welcomes you all inside. The four of you adults talk for a bit before Steve suggests that he and Bucky should go for a walk.

Once they have left you and Peggy sit in the living room with Isla and Luke playing on the floor.

"Steve said the other day that you've been sick? Are you okay?" Peggy asks concerned.

"Oh yeah I'm alright just a little woozy still." You shrug casually. "Speaking of Steve, how did he react to the news?"

"Oh it was so cute. I've never seen him smile so big, he even cried. He actually got down on his knees and talked to the baby." she swoons, her whole face lighting up.

"Aw that's adorable!" you pout thinking about how Bucky reacted.

"Yeah, he's always wanted kids and now that a baby is finally on the way I'm not sure he can wait the whole nine months," she sighs.

"Baby! Mumma when does baby get here?" Isla suddenly runs up to you and asks after hearing the word mentioned and placing her hands on your tummy.

"U-um," you start.

"(Y/N)? Is there something your not telling me?" Peggy quirks an eyebrow out you.

"Oh I was going to wait to tell you when Steve and Bucky were back but yes, I'm pregnant too." You beam as you lift Isla up into your lap.

Peggy's jaw drops. "No way." She gasps.

You shrug amusedly. "We went to the doctors and found out yesterday."

"You cheeky bugger! So you aren't actually sick?"

"Well no, not really I guess."

"Oh my gosh this is so exciting! Two new babies on the way! How far along are you?" Peggy gushes.

"The doctor reckons about six weeks."

"No way! Me too!" She exclaims.

"Wow!" You chuckle. "I guess it's a race to see who's born first."

"Bring it on." She smirks.

"Judging by the fact that my last two have been early I wouldn't get too confident," you joke.

"We shall see," she teases. "This is so funny. Who would've thought. Oh my gosh! We can go baby shopping together!" she adds excitedly.

"I can't wait," you laugh.

Bucky's POV:

"So," Bucky starts as they stroll along the river bank. "Either I'm in trouble or you've got something on your mind."