Entry 49

Dear journal,

I write this entry with my pink sparkly pen.

I'm also writing this with a light heart.

Luke talked it out with me last week.

-

-

" Ashton the reason I'm leaving you is because I'm afraid of this whole thing. I'm scared this relationship will end up like how It did with me and Amanda. I like you, god yes I do. It's just I'm scared."

I wrapped my arms around Luke and brought my lips to his forehead. "yeah, I understand. I'm not Amanda and after months and months of trying to get you, i would rather die than treat you like shit."

Luke up at me and kissed my lips. "I've really gotta admire your dedication though. I mean, I'm a hard person to get. And after all I've done to you and after all the things I've said, how you still like me... that's crazy." and after moments of being quiet and just letting his hand caress my side, "but its the good crazy. I love crazy."

I looked down at Luke and gave him a small smile. "did you actually read my diary?" I asked.

"Nope. Amanda did, but not me."

I thought for a moment before reaching over and grabbing my journal off my desk. "hey, maybe if you like crazy so much. one day ill let you read this."

Luke looked up with me with wide eyes, "your journal? your letting me read it?"

"Not now. but I will. I definitely will. and don't let me forget." I smiled and kissed his forehead again.

"Me too." Luke breathed.

"Huh?"

"Ill let you read mine too someday. we can trade. after all, after this moment I've got a lot to write."

I giggled into his hair. "So you do have a journal."

"Yup."

"Your amazing Lukey. and I'm guessing I'm the one who inspired you?"

Luke kissed my lips, "yup, and your inspiring me more and more every day. Look, I won't be back to normal, ill have my days where I want to be alone. but I never want to be alone. don't ever leave me okay?"

"I would never!"

"Good."

-

So, what I've gotta say now is...

Don't give up on someone.

Never ever fucking ever.

Ashton

(Goal: 123 comments, 145 votes.

Last entry will be posted whenever you hit this goal!

I cried while writing this.