Entry 14-

Dear Journal,

     Today I approached Calum and told him about my plan with a beard. I mean why not ask him for advice since he has already read like half this journal? I told him about how Amanda is cheating on Luke and how hes completely oblivious to it. 

And then I don't know where I got the sudden urge to ask him- 

"Will you be my beard?"  Ashton asked, he fiddled with the pink journal he had gotten only weeks before.

 Calum's eyes widened. "Uh? What?' His usually deep and calm voice was shaking with confusion.

Ashton leaned forward and placed his hands in Calums. "C'mon, please? I really like Luke and I need him to be jealous- or atleast annoyed. You've read like half my journal, you know what I'm thinking about the whole 'Amanda' thing. You've just gotta help me."

Calum's eyes darted around the room, being anywhere but on Ashtons.  "I'm not gay though."

"You don't have to be gay for this! Cal, come on."

Calum took a deep breath, "There's going to be kissing Ash. And hugging, and don't forget about making out infront of Luke."

Ashton's eyes lit up in excitement. "You're saying I might turn you gay?"

"No! Absolutely not! Well... Sorta, I guess? Ugh," He placed his head in his sweaty hands. "If it means that much to you, then fine. I'll do it."

Ashton smiled and-  Leaned over to hug him. Calum is such a great friend isn't he? 

We start the beardism tomorrow. 

#lukewatchout 

Ashton

[goal 20 votes, 10 comments] something a bit different, i couldnt really explain what happened in ashton writing form so i put it like a small chapter book thing.