Entry 8

Hello everyone! This is Calum. Don't tell Ashton, but I'm writing in his journal. He's going to be mad but I saw that hes crushing on Luke.

Everyone should be nice to him though. And-

OH MY GOD CALUM IS SUCH A BITCH. YES, ITS ASHTON AND I CANT BELIEVE CALUM WROTE IN MY JOURNAL. HE KNOWS IM GAY. OH LORDY MC LORDY. HE BETTER NOT TELL LUKE OR I SWEAR I WILL KILL HIM.

Anyways, my day has been awful.

Luke invited Amanda over and when she came over she like, pinned me up against the wall and whispered "I know what you're trying to do. Let me tell you this, Ashton, I am NOT going anywhere. And if you tell ANYONE about my thing with Hudson" His name was hudson? How lame! No offense to anyone named Hudson but wow. "I. Will. Kill. You." 

And then Luke walked in and he saw us in the position where she had me all up against the wall and he went CRAZY. She told him that I wanted to kiss her, and she was telling me not too. And she turned around and gave me the crazy glare and so I had to agree!  She then started to kiss Luke and right now I can hear their groans and moans from the living room! 

How dare she have sex with my man on MY couch.

But hey, it may be Ashton- 0, Amanda- 1 but not. for . long.

Ashton

[goal: 17 votes, 5 comments]