Chapter 39: Reign Storm

Beginne am Anfang

Danny's jaw dropped as we see a man sitting in a chair playing chess with Mr Fenton and drinking tea. He was wearing a black suit and his white hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Just by looking at him I know that this is Vlad Masters. "Ah, hello, Daniel!" He greeted. "Too late." I muttered. "You! What are you doing here?" Danny asked as he stomps towards Vlad.

Mrs Fenton frowns, and pours the tea. The boiling hot tea purposely misses Vlad's cup and instead falls on his pants, making him howl in pain. "Totally valid question." She remarks. "Still steaming?" Vlad asked her. She gets close to his face and said, angrily. "You have no idea." Then she walks away.

Weeks ago, Danny told Sam, Tucker and I about a mother-son science trip him and his mother were invited to. Turns out it was a plan Vlad thought of to steal Danny and Mrs Fenton away from his father. And it looks like Mrs Fenton was still angry about that.

"I was just, you know, passing through. And then I saw that MARVELOUS Battlesuit and thought, since I can't just destroy Jack and take it, I suppose I'll steal its secrets right out from under his nose!" Vlad said in a joking tone. Mr Fenton looks worried while Vlad is still smiling. A second later, they're laughing, making us blink in confusion. Mr Fenton and Vlad wipe their eyes of tears , still laughing. Mrs Fenton walks over with the teapot. "I swear, I am such a josher." Vlad said then he holds up his teacup to Mrs Fentom and said. "More tea please." Then Mrs Fenton pours tea on top of his head. "Not there! Ooh!" Vlad screams in pain while Mr and Mrs Fenton walk away.

"I don't know what you're up to, Plasmius. Actually, I do. You just told me." Danny said as he approaches Vlad, who wipes the tea off of his face. "You're right! And say a word and I'll share your secret with--" Vlad started to say until he looks up and said, as he walks over to Valerie. "Ah! The young Miss Gray!"  
"You know me?" Valerie asked him. "You know her?" Danny and I asked her.

Then an alarm goes off and we run into the room where the Fenton are standing as they stare at a panel labeled Ghost Zone Radar. It pictures several ghost-like pixelly images moving towards one point. "Galloping goblets, it's the Ecto-Exodus Alarm!" Mr Fenton exclaims. "The Ecto-whaty-what?" Sam, Danny and I asked. "The Ecto-Exodus Alarm! An alarm that only goes off when we're about to face a massive ghost invasion!" Mrs Fenton said. Danny turns to Sam and I and whispered. "Stall them!" And he runs out of the room. Mr Fenton runs in hopes of reaching the portal. Sam purposely sticks out her leg. "Umm...Oops!" Sam said as Mr Fenton trips and falls. Mrs Fenton begins running also. I grab a book out of my bag and drop my book on the ground. "Whoops!" I said and Mrs Fenton slips on the book and slides into a closet.

*DANNY'S POV*

I run down the steps and transforms into Danny Phantom as I jumps into the air. I float in front of the Portal, bracing myself. "Okay, here we go..." I muttered. Then the Box Ghost sticks his head out of the portal, then his arms. "Beware!" He shouts and I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh man! Only you?" I asked. Then a blue beam of ectoplasm shoots out of the Portal and hits md square in the chest, knocking me to the ground. A boot lands on my chest and I look up and see Skulker, standing on me. 

"Skulker?" I said in surprise as Skulker turns to the portal. "I told you there was a way out through here." He said as Ember's head pops out of the portal, then Walker's, then an Ectopus, then Johnny 13's shadow. They all look very scared. Along with them comes about a million other ghosts, bursting out of the portal. "Go! Go! Go! Go! Goooo!!" Skulker shouted. 

Then I pull Skulker off of me and fly him out of the house by the leg. I throw him down outside, but he gets back into position easily. I do a little back-flip and then proceeded to punch Skulker...But I'm stopped by the Dragon Ghost, who is being ridden by Poindexter.  "I know this might sound a little fishy, but Skulker isn't the bully here!" Poindexter said. "Bully? What are you talking about? What are all of you running from?" I asked them as the Dragon ghost let's go of my hand. 

"His name is Pariah Dark, the King of All Ghosts." Ember replied. "And why would we be in a hurry....We'll always have time for this." Skulker said, as he cracks his knuckles and then the ghosts proceed to beat up me. Skulker hits me over the head, Desiree punches me in the stomach, and Ember blasts ms with some heavy metal rock. The ghosts form a tornado around me, which I am then thrown out of, severely beaten. I hit the ground and transform. Then the tornado disappears. 

I groan as Sam and (y/n) run out the door and run up to me. "Oh my gosh, Danny!" (Y/N) shouted as Sam said. "You okay?" I glare over at Sam. "Sorry, standard question. What was that about?" Sam asked as her and (y/n) help me up. "I dunno. But I think Vlad Plasmius just became the least of my worries." I said as we look up at the sky.

*YOUR POV*

The next day, I walk up to my friends and boyfriend, who looks like he hasn't slept well at all. "Dude, are you okay?" Tucker asked him. Danny glares at him the same way he glared at Sam last night. "Sorry, standard question. Late night?" Tucker asked him. "Of course it was a late night! Every ghost I know- and about a million I don't--ARE LOOSE!!" Danny shouted then an ectopus comes up and takes his lunch tray. "Not to mention I couldn't sleep because my arch-enemy was in the guest room next to me." Danny said, tiredly  "My parents sleep in the bedroom next to me. It's not the same, but I can't sleep either!" Sam said and I roll my eyes at her. "Hey Danny. Hey (y/n)." I hear Valerie's voice say behind us. Danny and I turned around and smile at her. "Hey Val." We greeted. 

"You might wanna...bag lunch it outside, Danny. This isn't exactly the safest place for you right now." Valerie said to Danny. "What makes you say that?" Danny asked until....

"Hey Fenturd..." Danny turns around to see Dash and Kwan. "No teachers around to protect you, no nerds around to hide you." Dash said. "Hey! I resent that! I'm plenty nerd!" Tucker shouted then Dash shoves Tucker's lunch into his face. "Dash, take a hike, will ya? I'm way too tired to put up with you." Danny said then I stand next to him. "Besides, shouldn't you be failing a test, kicking a puppy or beating up somebody weaker than you now?" I asked him. "Come to think of it, yeah!" Dash said then he grabs the collar of my shirt, picks me up and throws me to the side. "Leave her alone!" Danny shouted as I land on my back.

I sit up and shake my head as Dash tries to punch Danny, but Danny turns his chin intangible at the last second. Dash's hand merely grazes the air. He looks at it in astonishment. Danny, in an attempt of distraction, discreetly fires ectoplasm from his finger and melts the bottoms of Dash's shoes. He attempts to punch Danny, but cannot move. He begins to lose his balance. Valerie accidentally-on purpose drops her lunch and kicks it over to Dash, who falls in it. Danny smiles over at Valerie before he runs over to me to help me up.

"You okay?" He asked me. I nod as Tucker comes up to us. "Sweet!" He exclaims. "Is it? I know Dash is a jerk, but what if he saw something?" Sam asked Danny. "He's not gonna see something. Besides, I'm tired of getting kicked around all the time. Maybe it's time I do a little kicking back! Especially if he's going to hurt (y/n)." Danny said as he places his arm around me and all of us leave the cafeteria.