{36}

Graysons pov

"Open the door Grayson."
"Nope." I walked away.
"Why did you lock her outside?"Alex asked.
"We always do that shes a ninja." Then she came from downstairs.
"Told you." She went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.
"Im going to get pizza. Anyone want to come." Everyone but ayla and Aj put their hands up. We all left leaving them.

Aylas pov

"So, how about we get to know each other?" Aj suggested.
"Sure. You first."
"Im a YouTuber, im a musician, I sing, and im 17."
"I do a lot, my family was very acted. But I mostly sing, dance, draw, and im 17."
"Wow."
"What?"
"There ant many people my age that can dance and sing. Can I see one of your drawings?"
"Sure." I ran upstairs and grabbed my sketchbook, I ran back downstairs and showed him a picture.

" I ran upstairs and grabbed my sketchbook, I ran back downstairs and showed him a picture

"Your good."
"Thanks." We talked for about five minutes and everyone came back with pizza boxes. Dylan walked up to me.
"Sono ancora pazzo a te!"
"Fine, im sorry."
"Can we not fight and eat." Grayson said putting the pizza boxes down. He handed me a place with a slice on it.
"Im not hungry."
"You havnt eaten today. You need to eat."
"Ill eat later."
"You need to eat."
"I said im not hungry. Ill eat later."
"Fine." He put the plate down. I got a call from summer.
"Hey summer." I walked outside.
"Hey."
"What's up?"
"I need to tell you something," she sounded a little scared.
"Ok."
"I may have kissed a guy."
"What?! Summer! Ethans already mad enough."
"I know, I didnt mean to I swear. He kissed me and I kissed back by accident."
"You need to tell Ethan."
"I cant."
"Just be honest and he will be less mad." Then Alex came out.
"I have to go summer."
"No! You need to help me."
"I cant right now, plus your not here right now." I hung up on her. I looked at Alex and he had pizza on him. I gave him a confused look.
"Yeah, Jake kind of started a food fight." I walked inside and there was pizza everywhere. Someone threw a slice and it hit me.
"EVERYONE STOP!" They stopped.
"Clean this mess up." And they did.
"Wow, they really listen to you." Alex said as we watched them clean.
"They listen when their scared of me. And they get scared when im mad."
"You must be fierce."
"Thank you." I flipped my hair and he chuckled. They finished cleaning.
"Thank you." I looked around and noticed something.
"Omg, you guys got pizza on the dogs." I laughed. Grayson walked up to me and smushed a pizza slice in my face.
"Grayson!"
"Im sowy."
"Fine. I forgive you." I walked to the bathroom to wash my face. I was washing my face and Grayson snuck up on me and I jumped.
"Grayson you scared me."
"Sorry cutie pie." He put his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. We herd singing and a piano coming from the living room. We walked out of the bathroom and saw it was Aj singing.

I was the only one listening because Grayson went upstairs and I dont know where the others are. I started clapping and he was surprised I was listening.
"I didnt know you were there."
"Your an amzing singer."
"Thanks. Maybe we could do a duet sometime?"
"With me?"
"Yes." He laughed.
"I never really sing infront of people."
"Come on. I bet your good."
"Like right now?" He nodded. I took a deep breath.
"Move over." I sat at the piano bench and started playing the song and I sang to it.

"You are a good singer."
"Thanks. I should be going to bed. Ill see you tomorrow."
"Goodnight."
"Night." I walked upstairs and changed. I then layed in my bed and let sleep take over. I woke up and Aj walked in my room.
"I need to tell you something, please dont freak out."
"Ok."
"When you found me singing yesterday I was filming and I acudently posted the part of you singing."
"Im not mad. I promise."
"Thank you. But so many people loved it."
"Thats good."
"Im glad your not mad. It was fun having a friend to sing with."
"Yeah." He left and Grayson came in my room mad.
"What the Fuck ayla."
"What?"
"Are you cheating on me?"
"What the Fuck no."
"Then what's this?" He showed me a picture of me and Aj.
"I was playing piano with him yesterday. So."
"Why were you holding hands?"
"Oh my god Grayson, he had his hand on the key i was supposed to play and I touched his hand. Why are you being like this."
"I still dont believe you."
"Then ask Aj." He left my room. I walked out to find Ethan, I found him in his room.
"What's up with Grayson?"
"What do you mean?"
"I was playing piano with Aj yesterday and now he thinks im cheating on him."
"I dont know. Ill go talk to him." He left downstairs. I walked downstairs but stopped on the stairs so I could hear everything.
"Dude, she wouldn't cheat on you!" Ethan yelled.
"Grayson, she was playing piano and thats it. We didnt hold hands. I wouldn't do that to you or her."
"I thought we were friends Aj."
"Grayson we are. You have to believe me."
"Why should I." I couldnt take it anymore. I went back upstairs to my room and climbed out the window. I just kept walking and walking. I made it to the park and I sat at a tree. I sat there for 15 minutes when I got a call from Ethan.
"What?"
"Where are you. Were all worried."
"I dont care. Grayson doesn't believe me, theres no point being there."
"You have to come back. Were all worried and Grayson is mad."
"Im not coming back. Thai is Graysons fault. I hope he knows that." I hung up befor he could say something. I kept getting calls from Aj, Ethan, Jake, and Alex, everyone but Grayson.