{35}

Graysons pov

We were just sitting on the grass and talking. Her phone buzzed and she looked at it.
"One second." She answered the call.
"Hey grandpa. Rud éigin atá cearr?"
"Cad atá i gceist agat?"
"Grandpa le do thoil! Tá a fhios agat cad a rinne sí liomsa."
"Conas a fuair sí amach. Agus cé chomh fada is atá sí anseo?"
"Shes ag dul a ghortú arís. Agus le Dylan timpeall, d'fhéadfadh sí a ghortú."
"FINE!" She hung up and sat back down.
"What's wrong?"
"My aunt. Shes coming here to "see" me. With Dylan around im worried. You know what she did."
"Dont worry. I wont let anyone hurt you."
"Thank you."
"When is she going to be here?"
"In five."
"What?"
"I tried telling him she cant come but he didnt listen." We talked for a minute and then the door bell rang. We both walked inside and Dylan opened the door.
"Hey auntie." He said a little scared.
"Where is that little sister of yours." She looked over at ayla.
"Grayson."
"Its ok. If anything happens ill be right here. Ayla slowly walked towards her. She slapped ayla so hard she fell to the floor.
"Miss I think you should leave."
"Thats for calling child support."
"I said you should leave." She glared at me.
"If you dont leave I will have to call the police." She left and Dylan locked the door.
"Oh my god ayla are you ok?" She shook her head. I helped her up and took her to the bathroom.
"Turn your head." She faced the other direction so I could see the slap mark. It was horrible, how could someone do that. She must have hit her hard.

I touched the red mark and her eyes clenched from the pain

I touched the red mark and her eyes clenched from the pain. I grabbed a cloth and wet it.
"This might hurt for a second." I put the cloth on the red mark.
"I cant believe she did that."
"Im used to it. She did this to me every day when I was little." I shed a single tear.
"Grayson you dont need to cry."
"Its just your so innocent. She had no right." She hugged me.
"Thank you for helping me."
"Its no big deal." Then I herd Dylan yell in another language.
"Ayla! Opa zei dat het spijt was dat ze haar zou laten komen na wat ze deed toen je klein was."
"One second. Vertel het hem goed. ik ben niet boos."
"Ok." She took the cloth off and looked at the mark on her face, the one thing that hurt wad she was unaffected. She didnt care it was there, because it used to happen everyday. She looked at me and knew something was wrong.
"Ok, what's up gray?"
"Nothing."
"I know when your lying."
"I just hate that your unaffected by it."
"Im sorry if it hurts you. But its just how I act when this happens,"
"Ok. You promise your not hiding anything,"
"I promise Grayson." She kissed my cheek.
"You good?" I nodded. The mark was pretty much gone from the cold water. We walked back to the living room.
"Are you ok?"
"We were so worried.
"I hope your ok."
"Kunt u dat vertellen dat ze stoppen?" Dylan nodded.
"She wants you guys to stop."
"Ok." They all left her alone and went on the couch.
"Ill be right back, i need to change."
"Ok." Ayla went upstairs and someone knocked on thr door when i was about to sit down. I opened the door and two of my oldest friends were there.

Aylas pov

I went upstairs and had a shower. I was in the shower for like 2 minutes and then I put the clothes on that I brought in. I was wearing a blue crop top and black shorts. I dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I went on my phone and walked downstairs not looking up.
"Kunt u dat vertellen dat ze stoppen?"
"Ik weet het niet, sommige Graysons vrienden. Ze lijken leuk. en schattig." I looked at Dylan and flipped him off.
"Ayla?"
"Hm." I turned to Grayson and smiled at the people at our door. I walked towards them.
"Why did you flip Dylan off?"
"No reason."
"Ok. Well, this is Alex, and this Aj."
"Nice to meet you both."
"Nice to meet you to."
"ze houden van je!" I flipped him off again.
"Are you guys ok?"
"Hes just being the annoying brother he is."
"Ok."
"Ze hebben je geliefd!"
"I will slap you if you dont stop."
"Fine, ill stop."
"Ok, what is going on?" Alex asked.
"My brother is saying stuff about you guys. Its not mean but its annoying."
"What did he say?"
"Its nothing to worry about."
"Iemand heeft een geliefde!"
"Will you excuse me." I walked to Dylan and pulled him to another room.
"je moet stoppen!"
"waarom? het is waar."
"Stop nu! Ik zei dat ik je sloeg!"
"Ik geloof je niet." I slapped him and ran upstairs while saying.
"Fok je Dylan. Ik zei dat je zou stoppen, hun enigste vrienden. Ik heb ze gewoon ontmoet." I ran to my room and sat on my bed. Grayson came in and sat next to me.
"What happened?"
"Dylan was saying stuff like oh their cute, they like you, and someone has a crush. I told him to stop and he didnt so I slapped him."
"Oh."
"I was telling him their just my friends and that I just met them but he didnt listen." He stayed silent.
"Grayson, please say something."
"First you didnt have to slap him. Second, you could have just told me, Only Jake knows what you said when you ran upstairs but he wouldn't tell us."
"I cursed at Dylan."
"That sounds like you." I laughed when he said that.
"I need to tell you something."
"Ok."
"Alex and Aj are moving into summer and Logans rooms."
"Whos going to be across from me?"
"Aj."
"Ok."
"Will you go downstairs now?"
"No."
"Then you going outside." He picked me up over his shoulder and carried me outside and locked the door.