{19}

Aylas pov

"I'm just going to sit here for a minute" they all chuckled and Grayson helped me stand up. Then I had the phone.
"Is carpendail a real ship?"
"YAS WE BEST FRIENDS!" Aron and Jack yelled in unison. I passed the phone to Nate.
"Does Ayla still talk with her brother?"
"I'm sorry." Nate mouted. I looked down and felt a tear and Grayson put his arm around me.
"Its ok, you dont have to answer." He whispered to me.
"I'm sorry, I just cant do this right now." I ran backstage and turned my mic off and sat on the couch and cried into my hands. Grayson ran after me and turned his mic off.
"Nate said hes really sorry for asking." He put his arm around me and comforted me.
"I'm not mad at Nate, its just everything he said to me on the phone came back to me and I didnt want to cry an stage."
"You know, everything he said on the phone was wrong. And everyone is worried, I'm the only one you told."
"They dont need to be worried. I dont matter."
"Hey! Dont say that, you matter to everyone out there, and you especially matter to me." He kissed my cheek.
"Are you ready to go back out?"
"I think so." We got up and walked and turned our mixes back on.
"Are you ok?" Aron asked me.
"Yeah, its just my brother said somethings that wernt so nice."
"Oh."
"Its ok though, Grayson helped me realize I'm more then what he said."
"Good."
"So next we will be doing a drawing challenge."
"Let ayla do it." Jack yelled.
"Its not up to me, plus I already drew a picture for the tour."
"Oh yeah, we forgot to show that." Cam said. He pointed to a big screen with my picture showing.

 He pointed to a big screen with my picture showing

"You really are amazing." Jake looked at me.
"Thank you."
"Ok, but we will pick two names out of a hat and they will have to draw a picture of what showing on the screen, best on wins." Logan put his hand in a hat and grabbed two papers.
"Ayla and Grayson."
"Oooooo." They all said.
"We have a plot twist, were not giving you a picture, you have to draw a picture baste on a topic. FREEDOM!"
"How do you draw that?" Grayson said as he sat down and I sat next to him with a divider between us.
"Ready, set, go! You guys have five minutes." After the five minutes we had to stop. I showed them mine.

And then Grayson's

And then Grayson's

"I think ayla wins."
"I beat you."
"Well, I can do a back flip." He did one.
"Oh wow."
"Next ayla and summer are doing a dance."
"Wait what."
"Ok, stage is yours." They all ran off stage but they never told us we were doing a dance.
"Wait, do you remember our dance from 8th grade?"
"OMG YAS, lets do that one."
"Ok. But they dont have the song." I ran backstage and told them what song to play and I ran back and we did our dance.

(ayla is the first one)
When we finished I was out of breath and summer hugged me.
"I cant believe you did those moves, its been so long since we practiced."
"I know, I just didnt think about anything and did the dance. I didnt even think I could still do that." Everyone came back on stage.
"Wow, that was amzing. Ayla how did you do that?!"
"I dont know, we havnt practiced that dance since 8th grade." We did some more things on stage and did the meet and greet. After all that we went back to the bus I flopped on the bed and Grayson did the same.
"What do you want to do?"
"Sleep." I laughed.
"I dont want you to go sleep. I'm going to keep you awake all night."
"And how are you going to do that?"
"Ill give you a thousand kisses." He states giving me little kisses all over face and I giggled.
"You are so adorable." He stopped.
"
"And you are goofball."
"Your a cutie pie."
"I'm your cutie pie."
"And I'm your goofball."
"I am super lucky that I found someone like you." I smiled.
"Me to." He smiled.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Of course."
"Was helping me with my skateboard just an excuse to hold me?"
"Guilty as charged."
"I have to admit, I did that to." He layed over and hugged me.
"Lets stay up all night."
"Are you sure thats a good idea Grayson?"
"Nope, but it would be fun." I laughed.
"Wow."
"What?"
"Your laugh is adorible to."
"Well thank you Grayson."
"Can I ask something?"
"Of course."
"Can I have a kiss."
"You really are a little kid."
"Oh, you love it."
"I do love it." He kissed me. I layed on him with my head on his chest. I started tracing circles on his stomach.
"What are you doing?" He chuckled.
"I dont know."
"Ok." He rubbed my arm.
"I like being able to lay with you." I said looking up at him.
"Me to." He kissed my forehead. I put my head back on his chest.
"You are just to adorable."
"Your just to comfy and goofy."
"Can I fall asleep on you."
"Its not like you havnt befor."
"Goodnight cutie pie."
"Goodnight goofball." I fell asleep on Grayson's chest but after like 6 minutes I was awoken by cam jumping on the bed.
"What the hell cam." He moved off Grayson and faced the wall.
"Seriously cam."
"What."
"She was sleeping."
"On you." He raised an eyebrow.
"Grayson is my pillow. Hes comfy, but you woke me up and now I have to use an actually pillow. Now let me sleep."
"But I cant sleep."
"Then go bug someone else, I was sleeping."
"Your no fun."
"Cam! Just get out, she wouldn't do that to you."
"Oh, I see why you want me to go now."
"Shut up!" I the my pillow at him.
"Dam it cam, that was my last pillow, you two destroyed my last ones." I went out and asked for a pillow.
"Does anyone have a pillow, cam is destroying mine."
"Here." Aron threw me a pillow.
"Thank you." I walked back to my bed making sure to bump cams shoulder.
"Dam, you were adorable, now your just grumpy."
"Shut up cam, shes tierd. You woke her up when she was sleeping." I went into the bed and layed down facing the wall.
"CAM! GET OUT!" Grayson yelled. I turned around and covered his mouth.
"Stop yelling."
"I'm sorry."
"Either both of you get out, or cam get our and Grayson, stop yelling." Cam left.
"I'm sorry I yelled, I wanted him to leave because he was annoying at the time. Please dont be mad cute pie." I ignored him and closed my eyes.
"Ok, I guess ill just leave you alone. I'm sorry for making you mad, I never ment to hurt you." He layed down facing away from me. A single tear rolled down my face.
"This wasnt his fault, it was cams fault. Why did I ignore him, he thinks I'm mad at him but I'm not. I need to tell him, but, he thinks I'm mad at him." I thought. I ended up falling asleep befor I could say anything.