{28}

Aylas pov

When we walked in there were like 20 different puppies running around. I put my drink down and sat on the floor because one was jumping on my leg and they all ran to me.
"They are so adorable. Im being squished by cuteness." Grayson was a little scared because hes allergic to dogs.
"Dont worry Grayson, we made sure they all had shots so you can pet them." Jake said. Aron picked one up and brought it to Grayson and nothing happened.
"Now I wish I wasnt allergic." He held the puppy as I was still being squished by puppies. I looked like this.

 I looked like this

"What is going on." They all looked at what was happening and laughed as did I.
"Do you need help?"
"I need it but I dont want it."
"Oh my god. Their so adorable." I started crying.
"Aww, dont cry." Grayson said putting the dog down and it ran to me.
"Why are they all here?"
"My friend told me to watch her puppies for a couple months. Now I get why she didnt tell me how many there were." Jake said.
"Their staying for a couple months?" I said excited with tears still in my eyes.
"Are you happy or sad?"
"Im happy."
"How many dogs are here?" Grayson asked.
"Like 23. She said you guys can name some of them since they dont have names." Jake answered.
"Can someone help me up now?" I laughed. Grayson helped me up and the dogs kept following me.
"I think they like you." I picked up a Grey Australian Shepherd puppy.
"Hes cute." I tried walking but the puppies were in the way.
"Can someone help me."
"Nope."
"Grayson?"
"Sorry."
"You are so mean."
"Please help me!"
"Fine." He picked me up and carried me to the couch.
"Dont you guys have a dog gate. You think she would give you one."
"She did. I just couldnt get them to stay in one spot." Then he looked at me.
"No, its hard to get out when they ambush you."
"Please. Grayson will get you out."
"Will you." I looked at him.
"Yeah."
"Fine." I sighed. I went to where the puppies were and Jake put the puppy gate around me.
"Grayson you could get me out now." He came over and helped me out.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome."
"Why did she trust us with the puppy's?"
"I dont know."
"Ok. Well im going upstairs." I walked upstairs and went to my room and went on my phone. I was listening to music while drawing. While I was drawing Grayson knocked on my door but I didnt hear because my music was to loud. I finally noticed him when he waved his hand infront of my face. I took my headphones out and put my sketchbook down.
"Sorry, my music was loud."
"I can tell." He sat next to me.
"What's up?"
"Huh?"
"You came in here for a reason."
"Nope, just wanted to see you." He said a little nervous.
"Why are you nervous?"
"Im not."
"Grayson." I raised an eyebrow.
"Its doesn't have to do with you. I swear."
"Ok, but tell me what's going on."
"My sister Cameron is coming."
"What's so bad about that?"
"She kind of thinks your still mad at me and that were still broken up."
"Why dont you call her and tell her were together?"
"I told her why you were mad at me and she said I was an idiot, and now she wont answer my calls."
"Ok, tell her when she gets here."
"I cant."
"Why?"
"She kind of hates me. If she hears my voice she ignores everything I say. She absolutely hates my guts."
"Wow. Why dont you get Ethan to tell her?"
"She isbt mad at him, but she wont listen to him either. She just wont listen to anyone about this."
"Even me?"
"I dont know."
"Well if she wont even listen to me then i dont know what to do. But she needs to know were together."
"You can try to tell her when shes here. Please."
"Ill try."
"Ok." He kissed my cheek.
"What were you drawing?"
"Its not done yet."
"Can i see it." He tried to grab my sketchbook but i slapped his hand.
"Ow."
"Ill show you when im done."
"Ok. You didnt have to slap me."
"Im sorry." I kissed his cheek.
"You win this round." He said and i laughed.
"Your such a goofball."
"Can you finish your drawing. I want to see it." He pouted.
"Give me a minute."
"Fine." But im not leaving." He went on his phone and i finished the drawing. I took his phone and handed him my sketchbook.

 I took his phone and handed him my sketchbook

"Amazing."
"Thank you."
"Can I do something."
"Yeah sure."
"You cant get mad."
"Wait what." He picked me up and carried me downstairs and put me in the puppy pen and they hopped on top of me so I was under them.

" He picked me up and carried me downstairs and put me in the puppy pen and they hopped on top of me so I was under them

"Someone help please."
"Sorry." Then I herd a knock on the door and Grayson answered it.
"Cameron?"
"I dont feel like talking to you Grayson."
"Someone help." Then i felt the puppies being moved off of me so i could stand up.
"Thank you."
"Your welcome. How did you get in there?" I pointed to Grayson and he looked really awkward and i was confused. The girl helped me out and Grayson pulled me into another room.
"What the hell?"
"Thats Cameron."
"Thats why you acted so awkward."
"I told you she hates me. When you pointed to me she gave me a look of disappointment."
"If she hates you, why is she here?"
"I dont know. She wasnt even supposed to be here today."
"You need to talk to her Grayson."
"I cant. I told you, she wont talk to me anymore."
"You are going to talk to her if its the last thing you do." I walked out of the room.
"Cameron you need to talk to Grayson."
"I dont talk to him anymore." She looked beside me and Grayson was standing beside me.
"You talk to her about this. Or I dont talk to you anymore." I went upstairs and to my room locking the door.