{24}

Graysons pov

When we got home I went to the backyard and phoned Cameron my sister.
"Hey bro what up?"
"Cam, I really messed things up with ayla."
"What did you do this time?"
"I slapped her, called her a bitch, and came home with another girl."
"DAM BOY."
"Cam I was drunk. But now she said she doesn't even know me."
"You did mess up your last chance."
"Not. Helping."
"Sorry but I cant help with this." She hung up on me and I stormed the kitchen. I slammed the fridge shut.
"Grayson stop. Your scaring her again." Ethan said standing next to me.
"I dont really care anymore, she said she doesn't know me anymore."
"Well you can change that if you be the Grayson, that she knows, the one that did anything to be with her."
"I shouldn't have cone back." She said getting up but Aron and Nate holding her back.
"Hes just sad."
"And you guys think I'm not!" She got out of their grip and ran upstairs.
"I told you, your messing things up." Ethan bumped me running after her along with everyone else. I couldnt take it anymore, everyone hates me, especially her. I ruined things. I went outside and just kept walking away. I kept getting phone calls from everyone but I ignored them. Until I got a call from ayla, I answered it.
"Grayson where are you!?"
"Why do you care, I thought you didnt know me anymore."
"They told me everything you said about me to them. I'm sorry Grayson. I was just so hurt when you came home with another girl, and then you slapping me."
"I'm sorry Ayla, I would never hurt you."
"I know that Grayson, but you need to come back home."
"I cant."
"What are you talking about."
"Everyone is mad at me for making you sad."
"That doesn't matter."
"It does. I cant face them after what happened."
"Grayson, you need to come back home. I dont want to get hurt again, please."
"I'm sorry cutie pie."
"Grayson stop." I hung up on her befor I could cry.

Aylas pov

"I'm sorry cutie pie." He hung up on me and I started to cry, I ran downstairs.
"You guys are idiots." I ran outside and walked all over looking for Grayson and I went on to the park, I sat on a bench and cried.
"Cutie pie?" I looked up and saw Grayson. I hugged him.
"Grayson you need to come back home."
"No. You need to go back."
"I'm nit leaving you. Either we both go back or I stay here with you."
"Cute pie you cant do that. I'm taking you home."
"No." He picked me up.
"Stop." He caried me home and set me inside befor closing the door. I tried opening the door but he held it shut.
"Open the door please."
"No. I cant hurt you again." I sat down against the door and cried. Aron tried helping me up but I snapped.
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME."
"I'm sorry." I ran upstairs and closed my door, I just layed in my bed and cried.

1 week after Grayson left

Ethans pov

"Ayla you need to eat. You havnt eaten in a week." She ignored me like everyone. I went downstairs and phoned Grayson.
"Yeah?"
"Gray, you need to come back."
"I cant everyone is mad at me."
"Ayla wasnt eaten, talked, looked at us, or left her room all week. You need to come back she could die if she doesn't eat." He hung up on me. That son of a bitch. All of us were scared for Ayla, if she doesn't eat she could die. We herd a knock on the door so I answered it. I saw Grayson with tears in his eyes. I hugged him so tight.
"I'm sorry I left."
"You need to talk to her. Shes not eating." He walked upstairs.

Aylas pov

I havnt eaten talked or left my room since gray left. Everyone comes in my room trying to get me to eat but I ignore them. I herd a knock on my door and the door open. They didnt say any thing and walked infront of me. I looked up and saw Grayson.
"Grayson?" He nodded with tears coming from his eyes. I stood up and hugged him so tight and cried in his shoulder.
"I'm so glad your back."
"I'm not going anywhere this time. I cant let you hurt yourself by not eating. And I missed you to much."
"I missed you to." He kissed my forehead. The hug lasted about 3 minutes. I didnt want to let go.
"Ayla, you need to eat."
"Ok. But can I stay here?"
"Only if you come down later." I nodded.
"Ok. Ill get you some food." I layed back down and he left. He came back with pizza.
"Of course its pizza." I chuckled. I ate my pizza and put the plate on my nightstand.
"Why did you stop eating?"
"When you left, it felt like I lost a part of my and I couldnt do anything." He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.
"I'm here now. Dont worry."
"Will you come downstairs now?"
"Sure." I said unsure.
"Dont be scared." We walked downstairs but I stopped at the last platform and he was all the way downstairs.
"Come on." I shook my head and sat down.
"I will carry you." I shook my head again. He sighed and walked up. I tried running back upstairs but he grabbed me and picked me up.
"Do you want me to carry you or will you walk."
"Carry me." He chuckled and carried me downstairs.
"Ok I'm downstairs now what?" He put me down and everyone looked at me shocked.
"What?!"
"AYLAS BACK!" They all yelled in unison making me jump.
"Grayson?"
"Yes."
"Can you give me a piggy back."
"Sure." I got on his back.
"Its so much more fun than walking."
"Where to?"
"I dont care." He spun around really fast.
"GRAYSON STOP!" But he didnt.
"STOP!" He threw me on the couch.
"thanks for making me dizzy."
"I'm sorry." He pouted.
"Can we go to Starbucks?" I asked excited.
"Lets go!" Grayson picked me up and went to the truck.
"You didnt have to carry me."
"I wanted to." I sat in the passenger seat and he drove to Starbucks.